Reviews for The Fair Lady Luck
puregarnet chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ooooh, nice!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
peppymint chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I love this story. I can so see Jack having Lady Luck's favor. I hope you will pick this up again now that the third movie is out. If it ends up AU, don't worry about it. It is your story, author's perogative and all that.
Prieda Solo chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Very nice. William Turner gave me a shock at first until i worked out which william turner it was :) The dialogue is well written, and the gory angst bit at the beginning is (thankfully) very believable, partly due to the fact it leaves more to the imagination while providing enough description to sound profesional.

Blearg, im blathering now sorry. Dialogue good, characters great, and i love the idea behind it.
peppymint chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Are you going to continue this? It is very intresting.
TrudiRose chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Ooh, I really like this! Very compelling description of poor tortured young Jack. And I'm eager to see the beginning of the adventure with Bootstrap Bill and Jack. A great beginning!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow, very intriguing! And very compellingly written. Definitely leaves me wanting to read more!
zareen chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Poor little Jack! Sounds like a really good story.
vanillafluffy chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Good to see you're continuing with this! It ought to be interesting to see more of Jack's dance with Lady Luck.
treasuretrove chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Great chapter! Please keep going! I want to know!

So Jack is respectable, eh? Whoever could have thought...and I wonder what's coming next...
alexwacrap chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
That's so sad, but I like sad, yes, I take pleasure out of other people's pain, I'm such a horrible person...keep it up!
Ailidh chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
hey! i loved this story form the begining and am so happy that you are continuing it. it sounds really really interesting. love the idea. can't wait for another update.
treasuretrove chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Great story! I like how you made Lady Luck a "person", it explains a lot! lol Keep going, definitely! This is one of the few good PotC fics. I'd hate to lose it!
Meowbooks chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Yes,please do! Very original!
AuntStinky chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
YES! Please continue! This story is so original! I love little Jack stories too! PLease PLease update soon, I wanna know what happened to poor little Jack!