Reviews for Toying with Matches
summersgirl2526 chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
awesome story
Komal chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
I really, really, really like this story! There aren't a lot of Tristan new character stories out there and sometimes it's nice to read about someone other than Rory. There are similarities between Tara and Rory, but at the same time they're so different. Tara is more like someone that people try to make Rory like in fanfics at times. Ok, she's not as nice but in a lot of fanfics Rory sees through Tristan's antics and tries to understand him. The problem with that is that's it's not all that realistic seeing as in the show Rory only did that for like a second on two occasions in the year or so that she knew him. That's why sometimes it just doesn't work when all of a sudden Rory cares more about Tristan than anyone of the other guys in her life. With Tara however, you have a fresh start. That's the reason a lot of people might not read this story, because you've got a new character they know nothing about, but that's what I love about this story. The Tristan-Tara connection just makes more sense than the Trory connection. Not that I'm not a hardcore Trory fan or anything, but I like this change. I know you haven't updated in a year, but I hope you eventually do )
LomdonGirl1990 chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
such a good story you dont get a lot of TristanOC stories amd i like this one alot

hope you do update it

becki
Fanpire109 chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
can yopu please update again soon your story is really good
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 11 . 3/4/2006
the problem with a story like this is getting your readers to invest emotion in care into a charatcer you've created (tara) versus one that already exists (rory). i don't know anyone who would rather read a new charatcers involvement with a pre-existing one (tristan) than 2 pre-existing characters together (rory/ tristan, or any other paring).
charmedchick4eva chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
great chapter! i can't wait for the next one!
charmedchick4eva chapter 10 . 10/29/2005
ok, she was acting kinda wierd, but i liked it. can't wait to find out what's with that other guy!
Southern-Rebels chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
I've loved this story from the beginning probably. I love Tara's personality and it's killing me not knowing what's happening with her and that guy Tristan saw at her house! But we'll find out later right?

~Mac~
Abcdsergv chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
Update soon and I'll give you a proverbial cookie.
Abcdsergv chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
Hey. Interesting that Tristan would turn down a girl cause he was afraid of what Tara would think, yet he still decided to drink. What a strange strange guy. If I were Tara I don't think I would have helped Tristan after all that he had done to me, but Tara's a good person. Update soon.
charmedchick4eva chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
cute chapter
charmedchick4eva chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
hi, sorry i haven't reviewed in a while, i just got home from spain yesterday. anyway, great last two chapters, love how tara just decided to insult him. update soon!
ZoeLuv80 chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
I seriously loving this story! The Tara/Tristan interaction is totally amazing. Post again soon.
ZoeLuv80 chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
So I just discovered your fic, and I'm seriously hooked on it. I love the whole Tristan/Tara interaction. The whole mystery around Tristan's military school days and Tara's whole life as got me dying for more. I hope you post again soon.
charmedchick4eva chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
yay, an update! great chapter, can't wait to see more rory in this. update soon and good luck on all your finals!