Reviews for Shattered Lives
usagiharuka chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
wonderful story !
lovetofly chapter 21 . 6/20/2006
Wonderful! Please write another one. I've read and re-read all of yours now, so give us some more of there wonderful stories.
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 21 . 2/2/2006
Thank you so much for writing this! I truly enjoyed it being a HUGE Zendall fan! Well written and hard to stop reading! Can't wait for your next one!
IntotheNight chapter 21 . 11/5/2005
Wonderful story! I love it. It's very heavy on the dialogue, and that's ok in this instance, the only way that works is if the writer has really found the characters' voices, and you have, totally! Your grasp of them and their motivations, and your expression of them is terrific. Very evocative - kudos and keep up the good work!
Brianne chapter 21 . 10/20/2005
I sat for two and a half hours reading through this story and I have to say I absolutely LOVED it! YOu did a wonderful job!
Serrena chapter 21 . 9/27/2005
This was such a beautiful & well written story.

I absolutely loved the detail of the wedding & the honeymoon villa. I wish the writers at AMC would read this & use some of the ideas you have in this story, it was just amazing
lorilann chapter 21 . 9/25/2005
This was such a wonderful story from start to finish and the names for both boy and girl were so adorable. You are a talented writer!
Liz213Mast chapter 21 . 7/31/2005
Once again another wonderful story on your part. I like reading your stories b/c u use words that make it seem like it isn't a story and that u r actually watching tv or it is happening right in front of u in real life. I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this and giving me the chance to read this amazing story that you have written.
Piper chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
Wonderful story!
BecaSue chapter 21 . 7/2/2005
That was the most fantasic story EVER! I hope to read more from you. great fic!
breakingsilence chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Loved it!
Marsha Terry chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Most of this story I liked very much. I am very much in favor of a Zach/Kendall part that I objected to was the changing of Michael's motives in helping Zach/Alex to stage his death. Even the villain has at least one person that he truly loves,and I always felt that Michael's feelings about his brother were genuine. The description of their mother was quite impressive. I want to thank you for writing that,as I always wondered about her. I don't recall the show ever mentioning her,and I was curious as to where she was during the time of all the emotional abuse that the boys suffered at the hands of their father. All in all,good story !
ktswaz chapter 21 . 4/26/2005
I love this story. Only thing that's missing is Maria's reaction to Zen's marriage and Kane! Good job!
jkm chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Way to go Irishborn! It just took me two days in my hectic life to read this entire story. I really didn't want to put it down until it was finished! I could see and feel and hear everything you wrote as real on AMC. You have the characters down better than I ever imagined. Your writing has kept my attention much better than the real stuff I'm watching on SoapNet right now... You are a tuely terrific writer! Keep it up! fOR REAL! jkm
Gina chapter 21 . 4/15/2005
All I can say is that this is over much too soon to suit me. Brava, brava! You're fabulous - and I suggest you print out the entire manuscript and forward it ASAP to TPTB at AMC - they could learn an awful lot about great storytelling from you! Excellent story with a satisfying ending.