Reviews for To Beget an Heir
Catwoman18603 chapter 17 . 3/27/2006
Hey there,

This was a fantastic story so far. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon.
Megan Consoer chapter 17 . 3/23/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
LadyoftheNamelessDay chapter 17 . 3/15/2006
I love your story! Please write more soon!
fhdfgh chapter 17 . 3/13/2006
Another Triumph! I LOVE this story. It always seems that she gets her best ideas when she is peaceful. Is it Harry getting thru to her or is it her subconsious finally being able to speak with her mind quited. Also, is there going to be any kind of a dynamic to Harry/Voldie in the pensieve? Could be interesting? Can't wait for the next chapter, but take your time! This is to good to rush and foul up with impatience.

MusicaGrant chapter 17 . 3/13/2006
I am so glad you have continued! I love this story. It is so sweet. I hope she is able to save Harry and she and Severus get married.
Airlady chapter 17 . 3/10/2006
I just found this truly wonderful story. It has a great deal of depth.
anonymous chapter 17 . 3/8/2006
it's makes up for lost time.

you're doing alright,storyline wise.

so,don't worry.

take your time and take care of yourself.

it is a nice story.

jekyllhyde chapter 17 . 3/6/2006
aww.. so cute. a nice side to Severus lol.

great chapter! update soon!
Purplygirl11 chapter 17 . 3/6/2006
I love the story and can't wait for another update. I can relate with the surgery thing and having problems, it seems I'm always going to the Hospital for one thing or another and i'm only 19! I apparently have kidney's that don't like me much, and make kidney stones like you wouldnt believe, all I have to say is...I've never expirenced so much pain in my entire life sense I started getting them at 16. And I have had other serious problems as well, but I won't bore you with that. I guess you just have to look at the bright side of things; hope your feeling better! ~Joani
musicalmidget chapter 17 . 3/6/2006
OMG! I love it! Please update soon. I hope the spell and potion work.
Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 17 . 3/5/2006
this is such a great story. i cant wait until you update. i'll be waiting...
bloodwitch88 chapter 17 . 3/4/2006
cool chapter glad u updated please update soon
Snakeyes chapter 17 . 3/4/2006
haha! i was RIGHT, it was the breast milk potion that would work... *does a victory dance* excellant excellant chapter. i'm sorry there's been so much drama going with your life but its good that its starting to get back to normal now.. i can't wait to read more!
Poppins1 chapter 17 . 3/4/2006
well done.
kitty-catalina chapter 17 . 3/4/2006
Yay an update! So glad to read another great chapter. I hope your arm heals well and the personal drama settles down - it's never any fun. :-( Can't wait to read more.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »