Reviews for To Beget an Heir
Annabelle Deveraux chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
Wow! I liked this chapter. Everyday I checked to see if this was updated and then I procrastinated a little and look what happened! You updated! I still got to read this though. Mwahaha! I love how it ended! Haha, profanities...
Mirokina chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
WHAT? ur not going to thank every individual person who reviewed? JK JK!

Ya but just writin' to say I love this fic! and that u should write more real quick cause I love it!

Mirokina

P.S.

I reviewed before I read the 6th chappie I was so excited. Well anyway get back to writing (a whip cracks)!
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! heh, I sort of pictured snape raising the baby at hogwarts, too. well, keep up the good work!
SevviesMistress chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Really good update! I wonder what happened at the end...? Perhaps Sev got an eye full of Herms? I really hope they work out their baby issues! Update soon!
Dendara chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Hi again, OMG, you've been stuck at Ch. 5 for a long time and I'm, well, anticipating (the most polite word I can use for my feeling) for the next chapter! Can't wait!
Mirokina chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
ARG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Thanx

Mirokina
MaisjetadoreSiriusNoir chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
Aw, poor hermione. I almost dread becoming pregnent (not that I have to worry about that for another 10 years!) Great chapter...I am loving how their relationship is slowly becoming a relationship.
MaisjetadoreSiriusNoir chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Well, that was really good! Ron and Parviati? eh? Well, I hope things work out for Hermione. And I loved the Wizard artificial insemination.

~Sorry about the short and frequent reviews...I like to review great stories, (and every chapter too.)
MaisjetadoreSiriusNoir chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
haha, I almost want to say "EW!" at Snape's last comment. I don't know if you have ever watched the show MASH, but Snape really really remindes me of M. Charles Winchester...Crazy the both of them. I like this story. (first one i've read under this challenge)
Allison chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
She told him,and he didn't listen.

He probably did some magic to get rid of the mess,but hopefully not the smell!

Would serve him right.

Looks good.

Good luck and take your time.
HeartBlood chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
Its a really good fic for having such an odd and Unbelievable plot. Most other people can never seem to make the plots belivable but you have. Especially with the characters actions/words.

Just don't start talking about name brand items like nike that Hermione uses (I hate when people do that)
George's Brother Fred chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
Oh! I love this story. Please Update soon!
brierhart chapter 5 . 4/18/2005
Does Snape not understand morning sickness, really.
Dendara100 chapter 5 . 4/18/2005
Ok, words cannot express my excitement for this story, truly is different, I love it so! Girl power for Hermione! The touchy subject of being a surrogate mother and having to deal with Snape is such a brilliant idea! Keep this story steaming ahead!
Annabelle Deveraux chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
I love this story! It's great! I never expected Neville to be in it. Thanks and keep writing!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »