Reviews for To Beget an Heir
Dendara100 chapter 5 . 4/18/2005
Ok, words cannot express my excitement for this story, truly is different, I love it so! Girl power for Hermione! The touchy subject of being a surrogate mother and having to deal with Snape is such a brilliant idea! Keep this story steaming ahead!
Annabelle Deveraux chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
I love this story! It's great! I never expected Neville to be in it. Thanks and keep writing!
acid green quil chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
AH! love it!
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
nice chapter! I think it's really cute that neville is still intimidated by professor snape.I was laughing so hard picturing hermione puking all over snape's robes. can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Transylvanian chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
Snapes in for a rough few months. I wonder if she having a boy or a girl? or twins. Write more.
fhdfgh chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
I love this so far. Poor thing. Pregnancy is a very emotionally draining time, so is spending time with Snape. Put them together and the poor thing will have to take two naps daily to be properly rested. I imagine that Severus will be finding her in all kinds of vulnerable positions. Like morning sickness and the tears that always accompany pregnancy. My sister cried no less than twice daily. Then again, she's always been a little overly dramatic. I still think it would make a good scene for this story though. Snape finding her after one of there spats. She has to make it out of the room without him knowing he made her cry though. Then she has a little dignity. He should bust in on her ready to drive home another point and see her tear streaked face. That would get him to shut up, I'm hoping. Anyway, do update soon! I'm chomping at the bit for the next chapter already!
Transylvanian chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Wonder what is going to happen. Please keep on writing.
severus-fan chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
This story is different, but in a good way. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.
brierhart chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
Oh, lord. I don't know who's going to kill who first.
Fall As Lucifer Fell chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
I did indeed like this chapter better than the last. Snape seems to be kept in character very well, as does Hermione. I'm excited to see where this goes, and how students and teachers will react to their situation!

f.a.l.f.
Fichtel chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
hehe great!
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
nice chapter! I can totally picture snape being so controlling like that! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Xuang Lin chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Neat story so far. But the summary says that you last updated 4/12/5, with chapter 4, but when I click on the story, it only goes up to chapter 3, and says that it was last updated 4/6/5. Is there a glitch? Either way, I hope you update soon (or fix the problem so the updated chapter appears). Keep writing, please!

Xuang Lin :)
MissRoseBlack chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Very good, i can't wait for you to update! This is a story like none other i have read.
red briar rose chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
very cool! Please continue!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »