Reviews for To Beget an Heir
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
nice chapter! i feel really bad for hermione.
fhdfgh chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
Poor Moine! I hope Severus makes all this right in the end. He better damn well know how lucky he is! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it coming. Till then I'm on the cliff with Southern.
brierhart chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
I feel so sad for her. ;.;

Great update.
Annabelle Deveraux chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
I love the way you ended this chapter! Damn Snape and his water taps. If it was me, I'd end up slapping him. Gawd... Idiot! Haha. Well, I hope to see a new update soon. Keep going!

Anna
wytchkat chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
egads!you are bringing me to re-visit the horrors of my own pregnancy-sickness the entire story,done very well.
Cowgirl449 chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
this is a good chapter
fanjessfiction chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
i luv this story! please update soon!
severus-fan chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Great chapter. I think that Hermione should tell Snape exactly what she thinks of him eventually. Anyway, keep up the great work and update soon!
kitty-catalina chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Loving this story! It's extremely well written. Keep up the good work.

Eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Nice chapter!
Annabelle Deveraux chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
Wow! I liked this chapter. Everyday I checked to see if this was updated and then I procrastinated a little and look what happened! You updated! I still got to read this though. Mwahaha! I love how it ended! Haha, profanities...
Mirokina chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
WHAT? ur not going to thank every individual person who reviewed? JK JK!

Ya but just writin' to say I love this fic! and that u should write more real quick cause I love it!

Mirokina

P.S.

I reviewed before I read the 6th chappie I was so excited. Well anyway get back to writing (a whip cracks)!
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! heh, I sort of pictured snape raising the baby at hogwarts, too. well, keep up the good work!
SevviesMistress chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Really good update! I wonder what happened at the end...? Perhaps Sev got an eye full of Herms? I really hope they work out their baby issues! Update soon!
Dendara chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Hi again, OMG, you've been stuck at Ch. 5 for a long time and I'm, well, anticipating (the most polite word I can use for my feeling) for the next chapter! Can't wait!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »