Reviews for To Beget an Heir
Amarenima Redwood chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
I love this story!
echelonrequiem chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
I love this story! I also love the fact that you have included breastfeeding and how breastmilk can save preemies! Im a lactation consultant and childbirth educator so seeing my career passions colliding with my fandom brings a whole new level of joy. Youre doing awesome with the story, cant wait to read the rest!
sharonma17 chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
Thank you for the wonderful story.
nightkitty555 chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
Applause :)
nightkitty555 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
I really love this story. I admit to skipping some of the middle chapters to get to the happy parts, but I love it nonetheless. So great!
Aisha04 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Interesting storyline. I liked it
k1p1 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Your story has had me in tears more times than I can count! I'm really enjoying your work!
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Well written! Very believable. Enjoyed the whole series.
mysinger chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Thank you for writing this heartwarming story. I enjoyed the characters of Severus and Hermione very much in this setting. I especially liked that they found a way to save Harry. No happy ending would be truly satisfying that left Harry forever trapped with Voldemort.
Resa Aureus chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
If any of my nurses treated me remotely like that Healer Munch bitch, I probably would have punched her in the mouth. I'm VERY happy severus has put her in her place and is complaining about her, because those healers should not be working with new mothers!
Resa Aureus chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I'm really enjoying reading this, probably because I was just pregnant myself and my roommate would force me to drink this special herbal tea every morning and I'd whine and bitch, even throw tantrums like a child just so I didn't have to drink it. I feel your pain, Hermione, I really do.
rivruskende chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
I loved it! Thanks for much for writing and sharing it!
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
This story was amazing! I just wanted to say that. It was a very wonderfully portrayal of the characters, and was splendidly written.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Indeed, as Severus would say. Beautiful story.
kci47 chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
Really interesting idea with Harry and Voldemort trapped in the creative and also kinda sad! I'm sad that Ron drifted away in the end, and that McGonagall died, but otherwise I think you did a good job with Hermione being a surrogate and the things she was thinking/feeling while pregnant and after. The idea of Harry coming to her in a dream was really clever as well.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »