Reviews for To Beget an Heir
Miravisu chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
*snickers at ending*

Yes, Hermione shouldn't let him off the hook just yet ;)
NinaQ chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this!

You did a great job keeping the story contained to the main characters and adding just enough background to maintain the momentum.
JoyBean chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
A delightful story! I'm so glad you wrote it!
snakeyez82 chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
I don't remember if i've already reviewed this fic or not, but in case i haven't yet, i am now!

This was the VERY first fanfic i ever read, i think i read it in 2007, & it started a monster, lol, I've always loved reading, but i got instantly hooked on reading fanfics after reading this fic, it was a GREAT introduction to the world of fanfics! My fave pair is Snape/Hermione, so of course this one is extra special to me! I am glad you wrote such an awesome fic, & it really deserves some more reads/reviews, its great!

From a fan of this most awesome fic, snakeyez82 :-D
tinydancerx33 chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
I must say, i really enjoyed this story. It was well written and you have many great ideas. AWESOME JOB!
WannabeWolfe chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
I adored this story. Thank you. :)
WannabeWolfe chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
Argh! This chapter makes me want to scream. This better work out otherwise I am going to be very unhappy.
QueenB09 chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
I like this fic. Kudos.
dizziestdaydream chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Ha! Serves Snape right for not listening. Glad she puked on him.
dizziestdaydream chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Another great chapter! Very interesting.
dizziestdaydream chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Great chapter Ginny! I love how you've done this surrogate Witch thing. Really great!
dizziestdaydream chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Wow! I love Snape! I didn't say this in the last review but: Harry died...kinda? I has a sad.
dizziestdaydream chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I really like this one too! You do so great with HP!
Gerbalfluff chapter 19 . 2/22/2010
Hermione and snape were made for each other.
ExperimentalMe chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
Great tale! I loved it and all the angst. Thanks! and Bravo!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »