Reviews for To Beget an Heir
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
This story was amazing! I just wanted to say that. It was a very wonderfully portrayal of the characters, and was splendidly written.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Indeed, as Severus would say. Beautiful story.
kci47 chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
Really interesting idea with Harry and Voldemort trapped in the Pensieve...so creative and also kinda sad! I'm sad that Ron drifted away in the end, and that McGonagall died, but otherwise I think you did a good job with Hermione being a surrogate and the things she was thinking/feeling while pregnant and after. The idea of Harry coming to her in a dream was really clever as well.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
This was really good. I loved the way it progressed and the bit with Harry being in the Pensieve was unique and very brilliant! :D I loved it so much!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 19 . 2/28/2012
Absolutely loved this :D
BellaTallin chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
Funny story and well written, definitely felt it was true to Snapes' character. Loved the plot and loved how things turned out, well done!
LoriAnnRut chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
This is getting too sad for me. I think I am going to quit reading it. I do think you are a good writer though. I just need more happy personally.
GothicKitten91 chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
Loves this story. It was epically written.

The only thing I didn't like was the whole Harry thing. If I could have changed it. Harry and Voldemort would have both died.

I look forward to reading more from you.

~GothicKitten91
Miravisu chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
*snickers at ending*

Yes, Hermione shouldn't let him off the hook just yet ;)
NinaQ chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this!

You did a great job keeping the story contained to the main characters and adding just enough background to maintain the momentum.
JoyBean chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
A delightful story! I'm so glad you wrote it!
snakeyez82 chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
I don't remember if i've already reviewed this fic or not, but in case i haven't yet, i am now!

This was the VERY first fanfic i ever read, i think i read it in 2007, & it started a monster, lol, I've always loved reading, but i got instantly hooked on reading fanfics after reading this fic, it was a GREAT introduction to the world of fanfics! My fave pair is Snape/Hermione, so of course this one is extra special to me! I am glad you wrote such an awesome fic, & it really deserves some more reads/reviews, its great!

From a fan of this most awesome fic, snakeyez82 :-D
tinydancerx33 chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
I must say, i really enjoyed this story. It was well written and you have many great ideas. AWESOME JOB!
WannabeWolfe chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
I adored this story. Thank you. :)
WannabeWolfe chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
Argh! This chapter makes me want to scream. This better work out otherwise I am going to be very unhappy.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »