Reviews for Supremacy
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 2/26
That was a great ending. Loved the story.
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 2/26
Mace is awesome.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 2/26
Poor Obi-Wan!
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 2/26
At least he has some friends on his side!
1monster2 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Ohmigosh...great story! I kept seeing it on the site and passing by it, but now that I've actually read it...this is awesome! :) Great job! :)
Fan or Follower chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love this story!
Awesome read.
I have one question how old is Obi wan in this story? Me and my sister have been debating for he longer t
Purplewillowtrees chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
such a beautiful story, i couldn't stop reading. great job
Queen Readalot chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Interesting. Some of this is a little out of character, but I like how you've portrayed obi-wan's strength. Good job.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Mmm...I love this world! Hehe..._
RoMythe chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
though it's five years ago since written, I absolutely LOVE this story! It's amazing! Very good plot, and writing style. It's not totally an open end, but still. Definitely a fav!
He Who Dreams chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
love it!
Kate Poem chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
Gr! Daughter of bitch! I hope she'll rot in prison to death!

Kenobi's Knights, great idea. These guys deserved for the same laws like women, even if they shorter and weaker. They'll be tall and strongwilled, if someone give them a chance.

Some padawan gave it.

Every woman's feelings/lust to Obi Wan. Qui Gon's care and fatherly love. Mace Windu and action with padawan Chin, he he he.

Every Jedi Councillor's feelings/faith/support to Obi Wan. Force, had this boy some pheromones or miracle of his personality is so beautiful? I like him in Your stories. Gratulations for Supremacy, Crossing Over, New Life, Trip to Forget and Distruptions.! GREAT WORK!
Ryuu11 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
You are such a good author! I think a sequel might be nice...this is like my tenth time reading this story! Please keep up the good work!
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
Aww, POOR OBI! But this was an excellent read. :) Nice job!
Mr Stereo1 chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
Great Story, strong themes and good charactarisations. Well done all round in my opinion, I look forward to your next one.