Reviews for Supremacy
Tandy Sandman chapter 13 . 1/4
Add rape charges on Zirta! Damned witch! Love the story. Wish I could be there to protect young Kenobi. Thank you for your hard work and sharing this wonderful piece!
DejaVuuuu chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing
JediPanda22 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
This was a dark story in its own way. I loved it so much though. Makes me want to look into his beautiful sparkling eyes forever then give obi a big loving hug and never let go.
Great job
MTFBWY
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
That was a great ending. Loved the story.
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Mace is awesome.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
Poor Obi-Wan!
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
At least he has some friends on his side!
1monster2 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Ohmigosh...great story! I kept seeing it on the site and passing by it, but now that I've actually read it...this is awesome! :) Great job! :)
Fan or Follower chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love this story!
Awesome read.
I have one question how old is Obi wan in this story? Me and my sister have been debating for he longer t
Purplewillowtrees chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
such a beautiful story, i couldn't stop reading. great job
Queen Readalot chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Interesting. Some of this is a little out of character, but I like how you've portrayed obi-wan's strength. Good job.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Mmm...I love this world! Hehe..._~
RoMythe chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
though it's five years ago since written, I absolutely LOVE this story! It's amazing! Very good plot, and writing style. It's not totally an open end, but still. Definitely a fav!
He Who Dreams chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
love it!
Kate Poem chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
Gr! Daughter of bitch! I hope she'll rot in prison to death!

Kenobi's Knights, great idea. These guys deserved for the same laws like women, even if they shorter and weaker. They'll be tall and strongwilled, if someone give them a chance.

Some padawan gave it.

Every woman's feelings/lust to Obi Wan. Qui Gon's care and fatherly love. Mace Windu and action with padawan Chin, he he he.

Every Jedi Councillor's feelings/faith/support to Obi Wan. Force, had this boy some pheromones or miracle of his personality is so beautiful? I like him in Your stories. Gratulations for Supremacy, Crossing Over, New Life, Trip to Forget and Distruptions.! GREAT WORK!