Reviews for Short Skirt
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
You know what's wierd about this story? I can picture it so clearly! lol. Good story. Hilarious really. lol.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Awesome. yet again you have made me laugh... Cripes that evan sounded like it came from a pompus ass. Oh well;) I really enjoyed this one shot.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I'm all for the odd pairings...
Shazorn chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Almost a perfect fit, except for the line "I want a girl who gets up early". Our Nabs? Really!
ha chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
ha ha ha ha ha ha hi
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Whahahahaha! You aren't the only one on a bit of a sugar high. Even though it was posted before Eater, plz read Ranma Goes Insane. It will make you laugh and question my sanity. Now if you'll excuse me I must go tapdance with a poodle in a bath of red and teal Kool-aid.**starts singing** I'M A LUMBERJACK AND I'M OK...

Ranma: Since when has he been whacko?

Cartman: You expect me to f*in' know you ass?

Ranma:starts strangling cartman
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I never thought off that pairing. Things would work out a lot better for Kodachi if she was a lesbian, and she would finally leave poor Ranma alone. Well-written, I'd like to see where this goes.
Rubel chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Heh. Now thats pretty funny. I wonder if Kodachi is into S&M? I bet Nabiki is going to find out soon. Excuse me I have to go roll on the ground laughing for a little bit. heh.
Delta-Theta chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
heh heh that was great but Kodachi LOL!

it was pretty good that is one of my favorite songs.. and i got to admidt when i heard this song you can't help but think of Nabiki

Delta-Theta
Innortal chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Great job. Now we get to see Kodachi surprise the two screaming. "I cannot decide, I must have both!"

Keep it up.

Innortal
DeusExMachina chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
cute
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This was funny, and I liked the idea of Kodachiplaying both sides of the field. Would be interesting if she were to start chasing Nabiki, after which, Nabiki'd blame it on Ranma, lol.