Reviews for suitCase
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
Aw cpme on please post more. I've just found this little gem of a story and really want to know what happens next. Why did Tony get left the body. Why, why, why? Too many questions left unanswered and looking at things it's been awhile since you last updated. Go, write more. PLEASE
Rinne chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Better described and expained (my computer wont aow me certain keys at the moment, the ones missing above.)
hikarisailorcat chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
heys... cool chap... so r they gonna come to aussie? wots up with tony? and why were they looking at him? anywho... talk 2 ya 2morrow... or when u will probably get this review alert thing... cya... blessed be*
shirik chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
i absolutely love this story!

keep posting new ones soon

tnx
t chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
very good pleez write more im dying of suspense (not really its the only thing i could think to say
hikarisailorcat chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
hey... hehehe i liked it! do a scene with abby! please! ... u missed heaps 2day with shopping! kellie and i and steph and michelle and her friend all went shopping and had thai for lunch! it was fun! i had pinapple rice! my fave! talk 2 u later! keep up the good work in writing stories!
shirik chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
i love this story!

is it going to be a tony's angst?

i wish it will be a litlle tate too
arco iris chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
wow. linds uve outdone your self. brill stuf, brill stuf .
Rinne chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
You've definitely got Ducky down pat. Looking forward to the next chapter!
DinozzoFan chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
How come you have got Cat and you know who on your friend list and not me
shirik chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
OF COURSE YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! SPECIALLY WHEN THRE IS TONY CENTRIC!

POST SOON.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Good beginning, go for it!

I take it Tony was dreaming of Panama City, figures!

Let's see where you take us on this ride!

Thanks!
Rinne chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Continue. Interesting start, there are a few grammatical errors, and if you would like a beta for NCIS stories, I would be happy to oblige, just send me an email.
TATE foreva chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
sounds like a nice storyline!

u should definitely continue! im really hoping that this will turn into a TATE story!lollz

update soon and keep dat TATE coming!*hopefully*lollz