Reviews for Handful of Sugar Bunnies
Little Peekaboo chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Intereating... I liked it. A lot of laughs!
DragonDweller chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Haha! -;; Actually, to tell you the truth, I've never seen Yami/Pegasus before (maybe I'm just weird .; ), but this was great! ;; And I didn't think that anyone was OOC at all. It was hilarious and everyone was IC at the same time. Hehe/

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. I love your little drabbles! And everything is so well-written! - Yay!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Geez, talk about an unusual pairing. It felt really weird to read about Yami being jealous of Cecelia because she was Pegasus's wife... :P It's amazing that you could pull off writing a story about those two. Neat job. I LOVED reading the first one, and wondering why they were arguing about this... and then finding out it's to see who goes first in the board games! That was so hilarious!

Ciao

DSF
adele4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
*Blink* Now, because of you, I believe that YamixPegasus actually does make sense. I mean, who else but the king of games would agree to play the Funny Bunny-game with Peggy? They’re funny, especially the age-argument (and I really wish someone would draw fanart for the "My Other Me's Wedding"...)
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
... Pegasus/Yami? Oo... That's like... weird. Weirder than Pegasus/Soguroku (with no offence intended towards Obscured Illusions or Porksteak the Grande or anyone else who likes wrinkleshipping.)

I do feel kind of bad for Yami in that second drabble. n.n! Good in all!
Zak a.k.a YGO EcoGoth chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
That was actully quite amusing...

*laugh*

I like the age argument.
Killian chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Very amusing... And I agree with Yami - just because he wasn't consious for most of the 5,0 years doesn't mean they don't count.