Reviews for Hippogriff Fever
animegirl2098 chapter 6 . 7/7
That was so sad with Draco OMG I'm literally crying that was so sad :( I really love Draco

Draco is Bae
Kas Black Potter chapter 6 . 3/15
hmmmm i think u should make a full back story for Draco Malfoy or at the very least write his diary out... it would be pretty cool tragic but cool
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 1/19
Honestly, it seems like a good idea for a story, but I just can't get over the grammar and punctuation and capitalization. I'm sorry.
SilentFlame13 chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
Really liked this!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
This is Hold
shautina.palm chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Great job!
Marejett chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
I don't think i've ever laughed as hard as i did when reading your 2012 and 2005 comments to yourself! that is all. (An additional well done on the story, i love hermione/george pairings!)
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
Right, i've just caught up with all 14 chapters of this and I must say, this was wonderful, I really enjoyed reading this. So well balanced, enough humor, smut and everything else inbetween. You are wonderful...

Thank you so much for sharing this :'3
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Bravo, I love it! While in the beginning it was exactly what I expected, I was delighted to see it turn into pure crack! chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I have been an avid Dramione fan. And the part about Draco dying for Hermione just got me. It left tears in my eyes. And I just love how Hermione and George's feelings develop naturally instead of being forced. Now you just convinced me that this ship is just as good.
dragongirl2101 chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
i reall liked it! but its acio not axio! just to clear that up! the fire was a little confussing but i really liked this story! good work!
MissKat18 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Beth chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
I like how you spelt Hybrid, 'Highbred'. Classy.
urghwhatwhy chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
SeLeon chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
LOL, "Fredrick Bartholomew Humperdink Weasley"