Reviews for Karaoke Party
kateelynne chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
This was genius pure genius! My favorite by far was Too Sexy by Neville! hahahaha omg so funny
The Choco-Holic chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
Get Some Random Person To Sing 'Before He Cheats' By: Carrie Underwood.
RiverGold chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
ehm, getting old. and boring to many lyrics I'm going to go read something worth reading.
RiverGold chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
well this is.. interestingI'm reading this with two fiends and some of the comments were (and I'm only typing up the more polite ones) "A KARAOKE party?" "what the HELL?" someone actually WROTE this? JOEY LUPIN? this I have to see. I think *someone* forgot to take they're medicine. that is the most retared story I've ever heard. Don't be rude to them, they're probly special!

but there was general laughter and we'll all have storys to tell. so it's not bad just *plotless* so this isn't flame. just us at 2 int the morning.

Cheers!
Katie chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
You shouldn't leave fics unfinish it makes reviewers angry
Anna Potter Black chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
can you make one of the marauders sing? there's a good song i know called "Xo" by Fall out boy that's good.
s chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
i love this story..

all the world needs is a little more kareoke and bitchy dads

hehe

(sirus rules..not as much as remus though)
SiriusLover chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Please Update Sirius has to sing!
coolmarauders chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
AWESOME!
coolmarauders chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
*laughs uncontrollably* THAT WAS HILARIOUS, in a very weird way!
coolmarauders chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
*gasps* DRACO? MINE!
coolmarauders chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I HAVE BEEN SCARRED FOR LIFE THANKS TO YOU!
coolmarauders chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Joey should definitely sing. Neville should not.
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
Are u saying that if you're not a tomboy you're a girly girl? Oh, and "I'm too sexy" is by RightsaidFred, not "Chipmunk" Whatever, bye
As Seen On TV chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
I love this story of yours! You should update soon, soon, soon or else...I'll die or something. You wouldn't want that now, would you? Hehe just kidding. But, seriously, update soon! ;)