Reviews for Beelzemon and Erica
Chubchubs chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Not bad not bad, but your still young, you've got plenty of good points goin on and you've also got plenty of things to work on. Take it from someone whos been writing for six years, try to expand your writing to things other than digimon, I know I know you love digimon but it's sort of a limited topic seeing as it's all ready been made.

Do your best keep writing and nothing but good things will come of it.

Sincerely,

your friendly neighborhood sadist

Chubchubs
Dark Tamer chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
Nice. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. _
No Volume Control chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Hey there, B-G, :: smiles :: Awesome story ya have so far, and I'll be planning on reading more ... but I have ONE request: Please write smaller paragraphs and put the dialogue on their own lines. It makes it so much easier to read, xx.
Yaoi Scribe chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Hey, it is a wonderful story so far! Like your sister, remember to make a new paragraph every time another character speaks just to make it easier to keep up with who is talking. I love your fic and I hope you update soon!
Princessstphanie chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
No offense but kind of hard to read, much like my first story ever written lol. But yeha if you work on when to make a new paragraph you shall get as good as me! But it took me a while... u may be able to get good faster. I don't wanna make this a flame or anything just wanted to try and help by giving advice! Lol... if u take this offensive I sorry. I'm trying to helpz!