Reviews for Out of reach
Glass Prism chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was good, very interesting take on Ghanima, Farad'n, and even a bit of Leto. Unfortunately, this hasn't been updated in years, and you haven't written anything else... :( So I will have to satisfy myself with this. My interpretation of Ghanima and Farad'n's relationship was different, but doesn't mean this is wrong or anything. Well-written, dramatic, angsty, a little romantic even...I wish this had been continued. Oh well. Thanks for the good read.
Pope-Man chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Damn good. Like really damn good. I'm very impressed with how this played out. I never really like Farad'n anyway so you know I'm gonna be on anyone's side that portrays him like that. Oh yeah, and in response to the previous post, yes they never got married, but he was a concubine of hers. Since Farad'n was part of House Corrino, they mated to fuse the houses' bloodline. Or something along those lines. They mated, that's all you need to know. Good job on the story.

Bubbles chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Good fic, just a note, Farad'n and Ghanima never married.
MarsAres chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This was a very good story even though it's just a one-scene sort of thing. I feel you've captured the essence of the characters very well and the quality of your writing makes it a very good read.

Well done!

angel13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
love it
anne-terne chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Ghani's royal bearing and smart haughtiness is spot-on.
Eleventh Guard chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I liked it. Write more (please?)... show 'em how it's done!
abomination15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This is really good. I enjoyed the look into this particular relationship. It's nice to see someone writing about something more/different than a "happy couple".
Green Eve chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
A telling moment in the Royal Bedchamber. I’ve always found the Bene Gesserit training to be really interesting. Nice work setting the scene and including the backstory to illuminate the difficult situation. Lots of tension simmering below the surface.