Reviews for Come With You
hillstar chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I love this tribute to Mara, my favorite Star Wars character. You really captured the different stages of her life beautifully, and I even teared up reading the third chapter. My favorite thing about Mara is her complex character growth- how she learns to survive and develop self-determination and then how she finds the courage to open her heart. You show each of the crossroad of her life in a unique and creative way. Your ending also is a better ending than she got in the EU.
Myriaddd chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
Oh I really liked this story! The 4th chapter ws really cute, and the fifth chapter made me want to cry! It was so good though! Aw.. this story ws so cute! A nice relaxing read. Go Mara!
LisaQT3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I'm not a great reviewer, but I know how fun it is to get a review from a story you wrote a long time ago, so here goes...I really liked this set of stories. I never noticed that Zahn ended both of his series of books with that similar scene. I think it is so cool that you picked up on it and ran with it. Your stories all fit well within canon and tied together wonderfully. I really like it.
ginchy-amanda chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
The remaining Master Skywalker sketched a half-bow to the Council and left. He found his parents’ final resting place and gathered up an artificial hand and two sets of robes, all which remained of the two greatest Jedi of their age.

Hey! Great ending...I really enjoyed this and the carrying through of "...come with you." Great job!
Saber Girls chapter 5 . 4/15/2005
Woah. That was well written, as always. Sad tho :(. I figured out what was going to happen halfway through the chapter and there was just this sense of almost dread which you managed to turn into a sort of peace.

Question: Why did Mara get a memorial and not Luke? I mean, I assume there are others to him out there, but that still seems kinda strange.

MTFBWY,

Keep writin,

Saber Girl Leia
SylvanDryad chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
This is a lovely piece of writing. you capture the characters well. i very much enjoyed it and I look forward to the final chapter
Saber Girls chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
That was good! I liked the connections... though I'm not entirely sure what light they put Mara in.

Keep writing,

MTFBWY,

Saber Girl Leia
InsaneJediGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I find it odd a child would already know so much,unless Palpatine was controlling least its a good stab at her childhood,I rarely see it tackled. I'll continue to read on with interest :)