Reviews for Harry Potter and the HalfPenciled Scar
blink-once-4-Yes chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
your random randomness was glorious...please continue in your diabolically arbitrary fanfic. Make us happy...Please?
electricsymphony chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
The whole thing was relatively pretty funny, but this one line just put it over the top for me.

'Draco silently praised whoever had altered the school uniforms. 'Thank you Alfon-er, Merlin...'

Oh, geez, that was hilarious! That line is going to stay with me for at least another few hours. So, if I randomly start laughing, everyone should now why.

And I love that you continued the whole book/reality thing. That was pretty funny. And Harry's moving scar was priceless too. Have you ever noticed how it's always on different sides in seperate shots of the movies?

My hat goes off to you.

AtlantianFanofEarth chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Why isn't there more?
HardCandy chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
lol this is hilarious!

i can find so many corny Harry potter quotes. "i'll never be happy again..." until you update!
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
this was hilarious. i especially liked the "I am now a goat" line from ginny... i hope you'll update eventually... parodies are awesome
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
) A very very funny parody. Will you update it? I hope so.

NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I have read too many cliches to count, and too many parodies of them, but this is probably my favorite. Excellent work, I was cracking up so hard by the end of it. Can't wait to read more! (It's not finished, right?)
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
omg SSM, this was hillarious! I hope you update soon, I'll definately be waiting!

FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
ahahahahaahaha! parody! i love it, its tons better than mine. but there is some grammar u needa fix: the scene from the time when hermione puts the bag n bandanna over harrys head and the protest is repeated. like u typed the same few paragraphs twice. so go fix it. then ill put it in my favvys :] but yeah really good parody so far.
Kawaii-NekoYasha chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
this was interusting. i have never read a fanfic like this i liked it the new relation between hermione and draco keep writing and i would keep reading