Reviews for Terminal Velocity
I'X'A Wolf chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
great story! plz update ! and, isn't that impulse line after he named himself kid flash ?
Rider Paladin chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Hey. This is the first story of yours I've read. I'm more familiar with you on your deviantART account (I have pretty much all your redesigned Titans drawings saved to my hard drive), but you're a pretty good writer, too. Considering that you're using Slade's half-brother from the Deathstroke comic series, I have to ask . . . is Slade going to get involved sooner or later? Your take on Impulse is pretty cool, having him as this mysterious wind of justice that never sticks around for a "thank you." By the way, it's been nine months since you last updated? I understand if you're focusing on your artwork, but could you show a little love to those of us on Thanks.

P.S. The Speed Force also produces an aura that protects speedsters from the effects of friction. That's how they can run so fast without burning their clothes/skin off, or so I've heard.
terraforreal17 chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
hey wonderful story i luv the action and drama. Great! can't wait to see the next one- :)
Hotshot45 chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Nicely done. Please continue.
flyingpiggies who most certainly does not like to be poked though I daresay I deserved it chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
A most interesting beginning, though it would be nice if you could be anything like Impulse and update at the speed of light(But then I would be even more behind on reviewing _;) Miss piggy apluads you for a most excellent start and hopes next time you would go poke my teachers instead as they are to blame for the bottomless pit of homework of which I have fallen into.
terraforreal17 chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
great story-i am a big adventure type gurl so this was awesome. Ne way keep up the good work.