Reviews for Hey There Badboy
wow!that is so kewl;)
shana chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
that was fun.
Clay chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Very...interesting. Loved it! Kim and Ron have skill.
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Loved the story plus i also like the picture that

Lionheart did for this story as well it was cool.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Very nice. I like the references to your earlier stories. You handle adult subject matter skillfully. I'm looking forward to 'The Lotus Bloom'. I also wonder, does Rich do requests? I suck at computer art, but have a picture in mind that I'd like to have somebody do. Anyway, good chapter.
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
continental-line chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
Not bad for an author who said that he did not think that he could write a woman's PoV early in the "I Am" series. 8)

Actually, your "Badboy" and "Badgirl" is a departure from your other stories. One that worked well. What is the address for the picture that inspired this series.

-Bill Ponder
slpytlak chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
Whoa!
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
A very sweet ending to the stories.
fanjimmy chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Great beginning.
slpytlak chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I love it. This is the bestest story I ever read, and I can't wait for the movie this Friday.
Jessiejames chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Yes its me. I knew you'd get a lot of responses. I think you should try writing in this style a little bit more. People enjoy it. Well G2G!
Kiona Kina's Panda chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Ooh, good. Very loving and fluffy. Let me guess, IT IS RON. Thank you for my reviews. I CAN FINALLY PUT UP THE SEQUEL. You gave me my 100, 101, 102, and 103 review. YAY YOU. I shall give you credit n the sequel...I'm putting it up TODAY. But first, I'll read "Her There Badgril". laters! PEACE!
Uzziel chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
M...! Captinkodak's feeling a little naughty this day, eh? I'm not complaining; I do enjoy a lemon and titilzation now and then. Hell - I'm only human and nothing else.

It looks good, just some punctuation marks missing here and there though one'd gloss over them unless s/he were looking for them.

Later,