Reviews for Inevitable Fate
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Please continue!
DoritoGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
for a good straight horror piece this was AWESOME! !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh my gosh ! I reallyy really loved this I was kind of scared since I was in the dark while reading this but it was AWESOME ! :)
PlayYourRole chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
My God, that was creepy o.o

I was confused when he kissed her but Botan's disappearance made sense :o

...He killed her...right?
Planetary Universe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved it and would love it if you would make this a series
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Like the story, but I wish she wasn't in her pajamas when that happened. And being the demon he is wouldn't have let her get into the bathroom in the first place or just slide through the wall using his shadow powers. So this is really not OOC but exagerrated or else there would have been no story at all. Just giving constructive critisim.
tifa chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I dont get the meaning of this story; was he jealous of her for loving kurama or just pissed off because she told yukina that he was her older brother.

I'm so confused, and how is this supposed to be a hieiXbotan story when he act all'i'm going to act all creepy and try to kill you'.
hulloguvnah chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Morbid ]
The Nerd with no Plan for life chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Nice now if you'd just extend this a bit it would be betta!... Is that a word?
prince candy chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow. I mean like, wow. I really like this fic and you've got the character's attitudes down pat. Too bad this is already complete, the theme for thi fic is very interesting. Update...? :]
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I like this story...update soon okay.
Kuon chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hiei's so evil. Wonder if the others will ever figure it out
random person chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
What did happen to botan?
Swooproxmysox chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
hey hey guess who!i finally found ur spot! even though i have already read this story since u printed it out for me lol. well i am goin to read that secret indulgances or however u spell was great this weekend goin out for the movie after riding. i miss u so much when u go to college we will have to get together when u come bak next.

the spekkled warrior lol

ps email me
Mel A.T chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
You're such great author! I love all your stories, particularly their drama. I put them all in my favorite stories list. Please make a sequel of this one! And will you give me permission to translate this one-shot?