Reviews for History of the Youkai
frytrix chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
Docta Dave chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
WELL THAT SHED'S A LOT OF LIGHT ON WHY KYUUBI CHANGED INTO A 15 YEAR OLD KID WHEN HE REPLACED NARUTO'S COILS IN "IMMINENT CHANGE"
fatalX chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
this sounds really interesting so far, its a great story. i guess i'll see how this ties in with imminent change when i get farther right?
kakageryuendan chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
great story!
Dominic-G chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
I think i realise the conection so im eagrly awaiting your next chapter of immenant change since i realy like the way for taking that fic (damn sakrua's moms a total bitch!) Im very much interested as to where you will take Naruto's relationship with Hinata and if by some chance she manages to get her hands on a compy of jiriya's book... god im a sucker for Naruhina, ones that are well done of course and they dont just jump up in 2-3 chapters going 'i didnt see you but in the 1 day ive gotten to know you ive decided i love you' god that shit pisses me off.. makes the "love" they would feel for eachother feel shalow and... weak ya know? anyways looking forward to more chapters in your other fic, UPDATE SOON!
rpgouveia chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
Really nice background! This made my day! )
Manatheron chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
Nice to have the Background.

Thanks.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
I don't get what you meant about me being wrong about the Sharingan and Byakugan. Please enlighten me with an e-mail, because I just know I'm missing something and it's driving me crazy!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Looks like Zendaimimon is an Uchiha ancestor. But didn't the Sharingan develope from the Byakugan?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
I'm guessing Inzen becomes Kyuubi, but I'm not sure.
DeathOnAngelsWings chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
It's impressive that youve managed to type out a few chapters in a few hours... and also in quite good detail.

I quite like the innocent boy turned sadistic maniac image...

keep up the good work and hurry up with imminent change! i cant wait to read more about a perverted Hinata! _
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Nice fight, I'm still unsure on who becomes what demon except for Shukaku.
hells-fox chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
i was kind of skeptical at first but damn this story is actually good, i can't wait and find out in how this ties in with imminent change, keep up the good work and update asap
monkeycrunch88 chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
i dont see how this is relevent to Imminent Changes (my favorite story)...
Salsar Thiran chapter 3 . 3/31/2005