Reviews for Subterfuge
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Another fantastic story!
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was so good! Genii, a mysterious Ancient device, Becket snark, C-5, good h/c stuff without being overwhelmingly dark, and Sheppard high on pain meds to top it all off! Absolutely fantastic!
Azamiko chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Ford is going to be paying for this one for a while. XD And I'm really hoping McKay HAS been to Mardi Gras. _
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I liked the twists and turns in this story. I loved the idea of Rodney faking a bomb with some wire and chewing gum.

Carson's contribution helped add to the tension and the humour as well.

A great adventure story!
QuickenMyEnd chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
*snerk* nothing like drugged up Sheppard!
SaJi chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Very well done. Leave it to Rodney to be able to build a 'bomb' out of an MRE, paperclip and some wires. Brilliant that. . Though I am really curious about Mardi Gras. XD
LadyNiko chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
Good story, but you've got some wrong words here that a spellchecker *won't* catch -

Advise - when it should be advice and Devise when it should be device.

You want the noun forms of the words, not the verbs. Yes, the English language is full of contradictions - too many - this is why we invest the time in good beta readers. :p (Myself included - I'm a horrible comma splicer! :p)
Naye chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This story was great fun! (To read, mostly. Not so much for the poor team.) Interesting use of Genii and other Pegasus natives, and I love McKay's genius MRE-bomb, and Sheppard's reaction to the "C-5". Extra bonus love for the doped-up John at the end, and Rodney's discomfort at the sudden display of emotions. Aww.
korilian chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Hee! Where to begin. Mardi Gras 1992 was an awesome find. I bet it was a drag queen and yes in my head it totally was Rodney.

Ford shooting the mini gate *head desk*. I don't have words.
krysalys chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
*snickersnort*

Hee he...

And hey, don't think I haven't noticed one of the patterns here. Sheppard gets whumped, then in the next story it's Rodney, then in the NEXT one it's back to John... ;)

But this time we get a twofer! YAY! *happy Snoopy dance*

*snort*

And don't worry, love, I'm reading thestories in order. Who do you take me for... Kavanaugh? *rolls eyes* Man couldn't follow directions if they were tattooed to his palms.

*VBEG*

-}-
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
To be honest, I'm much more inclined toward McKay getting hurt than Sheppard, but your writing is so good I'll read it anyway.

That actually IS a compliment as when ever I see the phrase "Shep-whump" I tend to keep going past.
Ileliberte chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
That was great! The plot, the dialogues, Rodney being devious, Sheppard being brave, Elizabeth being clever and Teyla being exasperated with the man stupid enough to try to hold her hostage :) Thanks for sharing.
Trishkafibble chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Oh, that was SO good! Thank you, thank you, and thank you again! *happy, happy, happiness*
Trishkafibble chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
I can hardly wait to read the next chapter, but I just had to stop and tell you how much I'm enjoying this story! And, well, the Mardi Gras thing is just PRICELESS! XD
RoaringMice chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
I did love that last line.

You write action very well. I enjoyed this.