Reviews for Subtleties of Honor
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
...aw. I can't wait till you can finish a sequel. i'll be waiting, you know! I will! I will!

Okay, so. yeah. happy inspiration time!
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
...Wow... so beautiful... I can't wait to read the next story.
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
"I'm also going to need my clothes"

XDD

Poor Auron.

I hope the next chapter is just as good!
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
...XD

Your shout-outs are awesome!

As for the chapter... amazing. Simply amazing. I love this story and everything it is. I wonder, will Ben be incorporating this into the rewrite of Eternal Requiem? It'd be cool if he did.
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
heehee, I love how you're making a backstory for Lenne and an explanation of what Auron is doign. Yay!
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
You're amazing at this, you know that? Good job!
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
ooh. new characer. I wonder... who is it?
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
I read this and went 'Nu!' It was, overall, a wonderful (two) stories. I didn't review the other, unfortunately, at least I don't think I did. At any rate, I loved them both. And, honestly, I'm a bit saddened by the ending. I hope you write more with Auron soon, yeah?

D'nLAngel
Jasmine32 chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
It wasn't a disappointment, Daniel. Nice ending to this story.
Jasmine32 chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
A very nice chapter, as always. Has a nice feel of nostalgia about it.
Iron Reaver chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Teh Iron R3aver speaks. All shall listen.

Teh Iron R3aver: I declare this chapter...satisfactory. *cheers and applause* I also declare Castle Figaro an impressive feat of engineering. *canned applause* And finally, I declare Tuesday's Nacho Tuesdays!*everyone stands, cheers, and claps*
Jasmine32 chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
It may have been shorter than your other chapters Daniel but it was worth the wait!

The scene between Lenne and Shuyin was sweet and touching - you really can feel how much they love each other.

Totally awesome!
Nightfire04 chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I think you're doing quite a nice job adding more to Shuyin and Lenne's story. Fits rather nicely. But, anyhow...Auron's just had quite a nice shock. Wonder where he'll go from here...
Iron Reaver chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
...I think I told you earlier...COLD! We get it! The water's COLD. COLD COLD COLD. ...Why not FREEZING, or NOT-NICE-TO-WARM-LIKING-BEINGS, or CHEESY-WATER?

...By the way, that clause? I'll find a way to use it against you...*cackles*

...*holds out a book* Runic Book?
Jasmine32 chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Of course I am still reading Daniel. Your stories are always wonderful. As to what you are saying in your notes, I think that you are doing a really great job on this story.

In relation to my story, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them.