Reviews for Miscommunication
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/7
Damn, I was hoping that there will be a kiss included lol. Anyways, nice story :) good luck with your future stories :)
Kanch chapter 1 . 5/26
Haha! Very organic and amusing!
kazorashi chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
This was sooooo cute! Lol, omigosh! Hilarity ensues with miscommunication, fabulous. And it had descriptions as to why the messages have been interpreted wrong instead of (because in my mind), I thought it was going to be just dialogue. But no, it wasn't and I thoroughly enjoyed thisbone-shot from beginning to end. Though I do wish for the ending to have a little more to it, very enjoyable and I laughed. Gosh this made me so happy.
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
too good, really. this one's going in my favorites!
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Haha. It's a great thing Tomoyo-chan is such a sport. Hahaha
guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
great way on making eriol and tomoyo confessed to each other :) a good joke or prank that leads to reality on realizing ones feelings, that is something you do not see everyday. a very unique story indeed, Great Job _
fay208 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
omg! so funny! what on earth did syaoran think of tomoyo is going out with ichigo? plz not kurosaki ichigo from bleach! and the way eriol played along is just sooo funny, and then tomoyo who immediately catch it and tagged along too! just a cute way on how they confessed. hehe!
HD is not High Definition chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was. TOO. GOOD. hahahahaha! i could just imagine everyone's faces!
Tommy-yomz chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So funny...
erilmerlin chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
XD ~they played along!

I like the part when they confessed each other! So cool!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh my... gawd! XD Ahahaha~! XP -roflol- That is just so cute! XD

IT's hilarious how the others react though~! XD
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
hahahhaha
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
:D

I lovesies the loud noises.

lol
cheng chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
ahahahahahaa. freaking hilarious.
Miss Kitten-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
ha ha ha hilarious i always did love a game of telephone!