Reviews for The Bachelorette
PurpleGem589 chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
I like her choice in car, but being that she is a witch and most definitely done with school would she not be more likely to Apparate? I guess if she likes driving though, but I would like to read the reasoning behind her driving and why she basically live like she can't do magic.

And what kind of engine does the mustang have, as the driving experience is affected by that (how much horse power).

Where does she live? It sounds like she is living in the US and not in UK, which is fine... if you let the reader know.
Watchamacallit chapter 22 . 7/24/2010
Sooo you've really got to update this story. I wanna find out who has come to stay with Ginny. This is a very wonderful story, keep up the amazing work.
Ninaxoxo chapter 22 . 12/8/2009
Omg!You have to update soon !I hate it when i get left on a cliffe.
jlee4946 chapter 22 . 11/16/2009
Who's the mysterious guy?

Please hurry up and update! Sorry if I'm like rushing you! Your stories are too addicting.

FreezingFire81 chapter 22 . 11/16/2009
loved it!:)
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 22 . 11/16/2009
FANTASTIC! It's about time!
Anna Scathach chapter 21 . 11/7/2008
please update ;) i wanna know that surprise you announced...

nice idea.

good fic.

:)) anna scathach
africaxsas chapter 21 . 7/15/2008
Love your story! Read all 21 Chapters in ONE sitting! I hope you update soon and often! I cant wait to see what happends.
siriusforeva chapter 21 . 7/15/2008
Very good chapter!
Malicity chapter 21 . 7/13/2008
AWESOME chapter! D But I am so excited about the next chapter! I can't wait, oh, I so LOVE this story! Amazing writing by the way! ~Molly
FreezingFire81 chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
aw! yayayaya draco ginny! cant wait for the next chapter to see who she keeps!:D
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
Wonderful chapters! don't get rid of Draco please. not that i expect you to but still please please don't!
Sympathetic Me chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
I loved this chapter, I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter. Hoping to read more soon :P
heartbreakerginny chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
love it love it love it update soon
Laney Tate chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
Do you write a chapter of dracos time after...