Reviews for Wishful Thinking
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
UPDATE SLREADY! PLEASE!
ChIcKeNnUgGeTsRoX chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
You have a great setting Dark is coll and perverted as ever this was humorous I hope you update soon this is a great crossover. Keep up the good work! *Gag* Oh crap o.O
Silverlight chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*thunks* Dark is such a _class act_ when he hits on Yuuko. Though I think my only problem would be that I have difficulty seeing Yuuko surprised by the attempted thievery. I don't think I've ever seen her surprised in the series. But major major
AmayaMoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
your story's really good; but are you EVER gonna post more?
Inu chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
X-hoilic is new to me, but i've read some of dnangel and from what i have read the two mesh nicely together.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
_ ~ lol. That was absolutely hilarious. I implore you to continue, please!
Earth Star chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow! This is a great crossover and everybody's in character. I can't wait to read the chapter! _
AmayaMoon chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Heyas. you're story was excellent. Dark's hormones... heh. update soon.
Lady Addiction chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Oh you must must continue this, my dear! I can't wait to see what Dark will do and how Yuuko reacts! And damn, that was hilarious - a pink flamingo?

Great idea and hope to see another chappie soon!
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I. Love. You/This fic.

This is the best crossover I have had the pleasure of coming across for quite some time. Don't worry about the characterization; it was PERFECT, and the reactions were exactly what I would expect. Add a believable plot, dashes of delectable humor, and Phantom Thief horomones, and you have a winning fic. I will be avidly waiting for the next chapter. _
TrillianRose chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wow, that was extremely well written. I like your style a lot, reminds me of British novelist Terry Pratchett. You did a great job keeping the characters in character. Absolutely perfect. Poor Watanuki-kun, he got stepped on.

Can't wait to read more. :)
turtlerad17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
LOL, so funny! I've read the manga of XHolix and you kept the others in character! Can't wait to see what price Dark has to pay the resident medium for that cat ;-)
AmayaMoon chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Don't beat yourself up to much- your story is incredible. You went w/ the personalities perfectly. I'll be waiting to read more.
Ghostey chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Oh... my... goodness... *drools* that, that was fantastic. My two favorite mangas, rolled into one, like pancakes with bacon in them lol

That was great, I can't wait until the next chapter

*add to faves*