Reviews for All Knotted Up
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Btw mizuki's mum is her step mum if I'm right
JessMess chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
This story was really really good!
I enjoyed how you had it play out and stuck mostly in character for everyone .
I wish that there was more to this story - or a continuation as another story!
Either way, thanks for writing it!
LillianMarie2 chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
aww i wanna know what happens between julia and shizuki
LillianMarie2 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
i don't agree with her reasoning for not telling sano about the baby; but i'm sure it'll all work out.
Miztical-Dragon chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
this was a really good story... lol now i have to go reread the manga! lol keep up the good work.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 21 . 5/20/2009
Aw
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
gah- that was just so- incredibly Izumi. the boy's so full of passion and yet so controlled. i couldn't picture a sex scene between the two of them before this- although i've read a fair few. this is the only one that rang true. you brought out his sensual side in a way that had me thinking as i read "Sano- Sano, this is definitely Sano." so perfect.

i loved it. thanks for the read.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
excellent first chapter. already a favorite.

thanks for the read.
ViperineVampire chapter 21 . 8/10/2008
umm...is this story over already?or? you said you're gonna pick it up...but i don't see a sequel yet...are you not gonna continue it?
frogflute2 chapter 21 . 8/2/2008
I loved this story. I was worry when Mizuki was not telling Izumi about the baby, and she sent the letter trying to break up with him but I love how you resolved it. Thanks for the story.
GDNGHT chapter 21 . 7/3/2008
i just finished reading all knotted up and i thought it was absolutely amazing! it made me cry, it made me smile, it made me angry(mizuki's hard headedness). i think hisaya nakajo would be proud, not inulted. :)

hanazakari no kimitachi e is my favorite manga, and to read a different plot to how the story ends is great. thanks.
Kohaku Imaki 55 chapter 21 . 3/5/2008
Love it, I wish it wasn't over.
BlTCHpuhlease chapter 21 . 1/28/2008
why is her brother calling sano "sano nii-san" ? isnt he older than them? im not all that great in japanese but doesnt "nii san" mean older brother?
kiayame-san chapter 21 . 1/21/2008
why is the story under complete? are you going to continue it as a sequel or are you just going to let someone else continue it?
nana123 chapter 21 . 1/6/2008
so u mean this is not the ending man i luv ya heaps jus please hurry up on the next story soon. great stor man
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »