Reviews for On Your Shore
LordHatredX chapter 15 . 3/25
i really got into this story to bad its not been updated few years

! ! ! PlusPlus
Twisted-Azure-Sun chapter 15 . 3/24
Well, I DIDN'T sleep. Read from start to what's available and the sun is well since up. I'm so glad it left off there, I would've gone crazy otherwise!
With what the re-release of the game, I've been re-obsessing over FFX. I just need to gush how I've scoured the internet for the past few days, and this is the only one that keeps people in character. Especially Yuna! It seems like one or the other, give or take, it seems like challenge to get their natures down. Yuna being the harder of her and Tidus to pin down writing for, from what I've witnessed. I just adore your approach and execution! Then involving so much of Spira into the world, it keeps it from feeling flat or flavorless, if you know what I mean. Thank you for keeping this gem alive!
Also, I actually really like how you kept the Spring ish scene. Favorite part of mine (like everyone's) and I think one of, if not, the most impossible romantic setting to top. Can't go wrong with it, haha!
If even not with this particular story, you certainly better keep on writing! Be a crying shame otherwise!
anonymous chapter 15 . 3/17
I have just found this genius text and i cant help but come back to read this over and over again. I LOVE IT! I know that i'm a bit of a "late bloomer" but I had to tell you this: you are seriously talented. I might be making a fool out of myself for asking but will there be more to this story, is the next episode "reactions" gonna come up?
robbiethedarling chapter 15 . 1/7
I don't want to rush you or anything, but if you're still out there I would love nothing more than to see this finished. I am very impressed!
thebeezekneeze chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Looooooooooooovely job
Art.Freak96 chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
I love this story SOOOOO much! Please come back to it soon :)
BringsTheDawn chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
I have read hundreds of fan-fics on , let alone the thousands of books I've read in my own time, and I can say without a doubt that this story is hands down my favorite romance. I am a better reader for have read it, to see this kind of beautiful prose. The word choice alone to describe the tense emotions is incredible:

"...eyes painfully blue."

"..she went [into his arms], like a child being called home."

"His skin was warm gold beneath her palms; she imagined summer running through his veins."

That last one's my favorite. Simply beautiful. You can feel the love between these two jumping off the page. Every glance, every worry, every embrace. Just...perfect.

Thank you for writing this, Shandy. You are a blessing to the writing community and we oh-so-much look forward to the next chapter in this riveting story!

-Jamie

P.S. I've read stories on for years without ever signing up but the excellence of this story and the impact it's had on me is what finally made me sign up and post here. This story really is *that* good.
Epic Snow chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Love this!
KendoSakuyamon chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
I love your story. I always come back to this one as it brings me a calmness and wonder. I also want to thank you. Thanks to your author's notes at the end, I was able to find out that Distant worlds was playing in London. I was able to secure some ticket, and had a truly wonderful night. Without you, I would not have even known. Thank you for bringing me a story that I come to for solace and peace, and for my first experience with Distant Worlds. I hope you were as mesmerised by it as I was.

I look forward to the day that you finish this story, so that I can add it to my PDF reader, along with my other treasured stories
person chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
HOT DAMN THIS IS ONE FINE FIC.

You didn't post in 2009, nor 2012. But I shan't worry as I know you couldn't possibly leave the story there sO I WILL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY TO CONTINUE.
Akiban Dakuman chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
I started reading your fic a few weeks ago, and I fell in love with EVERYTHING.
Please don't abandon your fic :( I will wait patiently for the next chapter, until then. Cheers! :D
He-Who-Is-Bored chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
This is shaping up to be a lovely story. I feel that you should be aware of the extra divider in the middle of the last section. Please remove it.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
Can't wait can't wait can't wait for the next chapter! xD amazing fi very talented writer! :)
ANN chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
can't wait!
SexyVirus chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Where are you now? T_T Its year 2012 already! Please do not discontinue this STORY! So far, FF couple Tidus and Yuna are the BEST! Ill be reading all the chapterz Again