Reviews for New Ground
jfg207 chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
You're not going to make Gem gay are you? Please say no. It's great having another chapter after all this time.

Please more more.
Skyangel1984 chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
Great, I cant wait to read more!
MoveForward chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
Great story...
jfg207 chapter 21 . 3/14/2012
Cool! That's the way to get the word out... :-)

And make to public know what going on outside the gates. Logan needs to repeat that message of the murder of poralees before when Cale Industries went down because of his uncle and his thirst for money... maybe you can can find someone from Cale Indutries that has copies of the model and made another protype as revenge or something...

Please keep going.

PS. Please don't kill Joshua or Alec off or OC!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/2/2012
Love this story! Update soon! And update on Von Dooms too.
jfg207 chapter 22 . 3/2/2012
Who built another hover done with those capabilities because I thought the last one Max destroyed. Was it someone from Cale Industry?

Please go on... ;-}
Guest chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
great story. Please update soon. And update on Von Dooms too.
scaroftheheart chapter 20 . 2/11/2012
I think I know what it is(but I'm not gonna tell what I think ) and I find it a very good idea to use it in your story.

Good luck to Max it's gonna be a real pain to get rid off.

I'm sad about Mole but Max last phrase almost make me laugh it's so in character, good job.
jfg207 chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Was it the doctor? That so called "Doctor" that hated everyone?
BerryEbilBunny chapter 18 . 6/10/2011
The story is extremely interesting but don't get mad that I always skip the lemon parts!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Yeahhhhh...you updated...great chapter, hope we don't have to wait too long for the next one!
jfg207 chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
Finally, the virus is cured! Now, for the important thing... the president and some of her brothers and sisters? They would have to be since Haskins' has known somefor a while. This would be nice if they met Max after all this time. United with the president to win the fight for freedom; what do u think?

More more... it's getting really interesting...
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
great chapter...please continue soon, and don't let something or someone interrupt them now.
jfg207 chapter 16 . 9/25/2010
Great come back! Be sure and have Joshua there just in case that doctor is trying to kill Logan. He'd tare that doctor up! He, the doctor, doesn't know Logan is Eyes Only right, but he's heard of him.

And the president... he's on the up and up, right?

And the aides... the trangenics, are they Max's sibs? Hope hope.
dookie565 chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
Hi. I know it been a while since you updated but I really hope you come back and finish this story! I really think you capture the feeling and pace of the show perfectly. If there were actual novels of the book released, I think your style would fit in awesomely. Big fan. Keep up the good work because I want to see Doc fix up this virus and for Logan and Max to get together virus free. Love the plot, although I am suspicious about whether or not doc will secretly screw them over and make things worse. Got this feeling in the back of my mind from the way you wrote him that he'll turn evil! Obviously I don't want this to happen because it will prolong Logan and Max' happiness , but I am curious about where this storyline was heading before you stopped updating. So many people do a bad job incorporating specific things from the show, but I was really pleased with your characterization of the dog transgenic( sorry I forget his name!) "Max and Logan get busy?" lol love the character and his naive humor. And you also incorporated the eyes only announcement reel very well, without directly copying or writing a whole block/slab of just announcement by including ppls reactions to the broadcast. I felt like I was watching the real show!

Peace. Out.