Reviews for Fire & Ice

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Karin Kinomoto chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
Aw...I loved it!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
REcently, I've got my hands on the last two episodes os Inuyasha series, and from them I understtod the Sessomaru/Kagira, are the most interesting couple to write about, and the most important thing is that they are PERFECT for each other. Unfortunately, there aren't many fics written about them.

But returninig to yours brilliant work, I want to say that you didn't it very well, especially the ending. I like the way to expressed his and her feelings, and fears. The plot was also intriguing.
KiwiWitch chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
that's cute, _ love it!
Kaze Kami chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! It moved a bit quickly, but not too quickly. I enjoyed the ending and I believe you did a good job.
Thoughts13 chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
great fic, i dont usually enjoy kag/sess fics, but this has changed my mind.
mrs.sesshysanaka Kagura chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
I loved that story! THat story is the BEST
Dreaming One chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
That was really bizarre! I liked it though. The only thing that would have made it better would be a beta reader...there were some irritating grammatical errors scattered throughout the story. I think you did a good job with the ship though...it's a difficult one to get right, because people always want to romanticize Sesshoumaru too much. Good job!

Keep Writing!

May
Zuka Sala chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Nice Story.
Yumi chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
The end was so beautiful;-;I'm sorry I'm crying.
existence92 chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
SWEET ENDING...
dragongoth chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
That's a great story. It was very cute and touching.
animegirl17 chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
AW! That's so CUTE! I loved your story! Be sure to make another one! Please?
CossetteLune chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
thats hott
Anime's Girl chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
Im so jealous! You so rock at the fan fic thing! Anyways awsome job! *hitting her head againest a metal pole*
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »