Reviews for Never Seen
MichaEllaRhine chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I really like this one. It probably isn't what JK Rowling's Riddle would've done, but I am very impressed and pleased with this, and I recognized some of the quotes from your quote collection.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
augh! so harry dies in the war...does voldemort die too? somehow i dont think so...what happened to him? REALLY REALLY nice explainations of "war" . i love the part with tom calling harry rude for not inviting him to tea. did tehy ever have tea together? hehe _
May Eve chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Astounding. One of the most profound pieces of writing I have read. Truly, ...well done.
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Did they ever have the tea?

I like how you show the different views of war and who you have give him and answer he can accept.

Thank you.
breannatala chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
I like this
Romulus chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Wow, somewhat mind-boggling.
Romulus chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Intriguing conversation. I would have thought Snape would be comfortably settled with a firm set of beliefs by this age.
Chandlia chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Wow. This chapter is quite marvelous. A few of the sentences need end quotations, but the story itself is fascinating (especially since I initially thought it was Snape telling it). Voldemort does seem to have a twisted sense of propriety doesn't he? His story of war reminded me of the biblical book of Jonah. Jonah who wanted the destruction of Ninevah, and ran away from God because he knew God would spare the sinful city... This time the spare was Harry: and he lived. Certainly highlights the ironies of opposites. Great job!
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Are you ever going to give out more information about yourself? Is there a reason we're left in the dark?
ckat44 chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
ACK! HARRY POTTER DIED! OMG! Wow. Powerful. AWESOME! Sad...GREAT! Omg this is just so powerful and great. The descriptions are incredible. Sorting through his things! OH MY! And snape is the one to do it! HOW SAD. I really like the article. Wow, fantastic ending to an incredible story. I really liked it...now to reread that scene...
ckat44 chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
I love the repition of "He was so naive." It gives a lot of affect. Wonder who he is sitting next to...

Ooh Harry is so naive!

straddling summer leaves

cant really picture that

The swings, broken and hanging down in disgrace, swayed in the gentle breeze

Ooh i really like that.

Wonderful wonderful chapter so far but my only thing is that why would harry feel so safe?

Great discription on how they look. Fabulous.

I like the Voldemort is watching the scene before him. I read in a review that it was voldemort. I think it isn't clear enough bout the povs because at the beggining it was harry's pov... i think. Not a great tranistion.

Annihilation is only a factor, not the point.”

This is powerful. I like that saying.

and i really like this...Temptation was crawling back…but later—maybe.

Some parts were a little confusing...when VOldy was on his little rant.I was slightly confused bu t im not anymorre. I like this...chilling..“I’m your best pal.”

Wow, he isnt going to try to kill him..Surprising cuz it seems so easy right now.

Wow, strong ending.
ckat44 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Okay...I just started it and I'm not more than four paragraphs in but I already noticed something. Your writing is spectacular. I am not just saying that to make you blush. I really think you have a way of capturing the reader and forgetting all the outside things. It is so in character and well written. I can't tell you how well written it is!

sleeted down like broken weaves of a stringy quilt

That is a very interesting visual. Makes me think a bit. I think I like it.

There is one sentence that i think might be incorrect. His demented cousin, Dudley, had said it was “annihilation.” A way of destroying all those that don’t believe in the same ideas but want their idea to be the only one. The second sentence isnt really a complete sentence. You should add somehting like "was war to him."

Your writing is like poetry. Its a certain style. Not everyone likes it but I know I do. Its the things like putting lot of imagery and have this that makes me think. I love it..:War equaled violence. War equaled peace. War equaled genocide. War equaled war. No way of escaping the confusion. I don't think i like the last sentence much because it isnt a full sentence but I guess it is a style.

Wow that is so something Ron was say. Very in character.

It wasn’t really a matter of killing anyone, or the question ‘what do you do when you know you have to kill someone?’ No, it was different now. It was ‘what do you do when you know someone shouldn’t be alive?’

I really like that.

People turned, morals changed, philosophies alerted slightly or drastically.

That is so amazingly true...

I like how this whole thing is pretty much Harry contemplating war and what it means to different people and everything. This is surprisingly original...although I shouldnt be that surprised because you have a lot of originality.

When you live, you live to die, but when you die, you die to live. That is very wise and kinda confusing. Certain things could contradict it but I get it. You live your whole life knowing you are going to die so you live as much as you can before that. And then, you die trying to live. Am I right?

Hmm not soo sure dumbledore would phrase it like this... “Why, Severus, you’re your happy self,” Albus Dumbledore chuckled. “Been a long time since you’ve questioned life…something happened with Riddle?”

You're your doesnt sound very good. It could be said a better way I think.

surety... is that spelled wrong? Never heard that word before.

Mortality is a fickle thing. What a dumbledore thing to say. Hehe.

You have a lot of very wise quotes in here. You seem very wise beyond your years...

ooh its lightening out. I love lightening. Its so cool looking.

Yup yup, got a few minor spelling mistakes. Spelled house wrong for house elves. "hose elves."

“Why do the hose elves hate me so?”

Not sure he would word it quite like that but I like the intent.

“Mainly because you have yet to bring up the schedule for the coming school year late, clearly indicating that that meeting is for another time, and when our eyes meet you’re the first to advert them. Plus,” Snape glared slightly, a bit beyond the Headmaster, but in the proximity. “You’re left eye twitches when you have a request that you want to get out in the open but refuse to do so until the opportune time.” Much more SNAPISH. GOod job!

“You read too many muggle books.” HEHEHEHE

Also very Snapish: It’ll teach him nothing of life or of consequences. If he failed to get into a class, especially mine, than it’s his own damn fault and I refuse to give him any ease way

Snapeish Snapish...whatever...

Hehe great place to end the chapter. Endings like that keep people hanging without angering them too much.
Mikee chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Whoa... a rather profound piece.

I like it. You had me going there in the second chapter. I thought that it was Sev watching and talking to Harry. Never expected it to be Voldemort. Well done.

Sev's appearance at Harry's to sort his things, was very moving and so well done.

There's really not much else to say, but well done, and I've already said that.

Thank you.

barbarataku chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Excellent! Just like I thought, THOUGHT provoking!
barbarataku chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Interesting? It will be interesting to find out where this plot is going. It is quite possible that you will write an excellent thought provoking story and NOT get many reviews. Thanks for sharing the many possibilities that this presents.