Reviews for The Beauty Of A Rose
Lazy wolf with blue eyes chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
Awesome! Loved it! So wired but but!
Rockchic101 chapter 21 . 8/8/2006
Hey! I Love your story! Just one thing though when you put "sean guarded the door" did you mean Steven? Anyways I kbow that isn't important but it was bugging me. keep writing!
Tori101 chapter 22 . 6/26/2006
I'm sorry to say this, and don't take it as a flame, but not exactly a good review. You're plot is kind of..well..jumpy. I mean, you have all these characters and all these different events, they just don't flow with the story. As a metaphor, I'd say your story is like a muddy stream and as it flows, it collects small pebbles and dirt, and then it reaches a thin canal to cut through and all the things its picked up build up and block the streams path. Long metaphor but oh well.

My advice won't really help any, but I suggest you center your story around one event, and just go from there. You have so many additions to the plot, that if it were a soup pot, it'd be over filled.

I'm glad to see you've gotten so far with this story and I wish I had the commitment and Attention span you do to actually continue my fics to this long with chapters. Great job!

Ps, your spelling and grammar is amazing, and you have some really great ideas! I hope i haven't angered you in any way with this review, but I just wanted to get this out there.

And something that struck me funny was that you said in this chapter that Kagome and Kiros' names were too Japanese so you changed them, but you left their last names. I don't think a new first name for Kagome could hide the fact she's "too Japanese" if her last name is Higurashi. That just made me giggle a bit. But over all, great job! 7 and a half stars out of 10.
PersianLady chapter 21 . 6/3/2006
that was really short, but good one.
SK Lovers chapter 22 . 11/27/2005
please update more
your adult wet dream chapter 22 . 10/4/2005
Yea I accidentaly put my review for the chappies on the review for the chapter before this...Anyways...BRILLIANT CHAPTER AS ALWAYS ANIMUS! UPDATE SOON!
your adult wet dream chapter 21 . 10/4/2005
Hey! Long time no review eh? Anyways! This and the last couple chapters were good! *claps* CONGRATULATIONS! Now if only I could finish my stories! *sigh* Back to work on my chapter...hopefully Ill finish soon...HEH YEA LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN WITH SCHOOL! Anyways...YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON!
Animegirl chapter 22 . 9/27/2005
Your story was really good but I thought it was suppose to be a Sesshomaru and Kagome fanfiction. Anyways your story was still good though!
sarah h chapter 22 . 9/25/2005
YOUR CHAPTERS R 2 DAM SHORT! I WILL THRODEL U IF U DON'T MAKE THEM LONGER,I SWEAR IT!well gotta go,and keep that threat in mind!ja ne!
inuyasha-rox-1 chapter 22 . 9/25/2005
Heh heh!...Ya...i waz readin your reviews got confused 'n' copied. BAD me! *sniff* lol n e wayz whoa... u starting 2 rite shorter well i hope u can update soon!

LUVIN YOUR STORY! -

P.S. i think i ate 2 much sugar today
Tris Riddle chapter 22 . 9/24/2005
ITS ABOUT GOD DAME TIME!
Tori101 chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
i hated you already. you're too reckless, your plot is too hard to follow, you like to skip around alot, your story is to loose. original idea, i'll give you that much.
lady silvermoonstar chapter 21 . 8/30/2005
does everybody love her or what? and what happened to the guy who loved her does he still love her?not sesshomaru the one from her passed
kagome-chan chapter 21 . 8/27/2005
wow... the story is kinda weird yet not really... is the normal inuyasha cast like themselves (demons and humans and blah blah blah...)?
inuyasha-rox-1 chapter 21 . 8/27/2005
hey

your story iz so cool i luvv it

and

ya i kinda...um...totally went overboard but she pissed me off, and wen u piss me off well...let's not get into that..

REVIEW PLZ! :)