Reviews for In the Lobby
BabyInu 317 chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
good story please write more!
Math Girl chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Gosh... I hurt so badly for John that it was difficult to decide what to say, except that, once again, you've written a taut, very emotional masterpiece. It makes sense that somehow, he'd know, and that he'd force his way past all barriers to try to reach her. Well done, once again.
Ariel D chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
Thank you! I really appreciate that. And you're welcome!

This is a fantastic chapter. Very emotionally powerful. It was actually hard for me to read, the pain was so real. But that's a kudos to you!
Opal Girl chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
Great finish. Isn't it funny how these characters have become so real to us? Its as if we are writing down what they are dictating. I think this fits in well with your Winds of Advent story. It better explains John's pain later then and later in life.
Mika-chan chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Wow. This was just great in so many levels. I could really tell how hard you tried to convey the raw feelings of the Tracy boys and I feel you definitely succeeded. I don't really think you should feel as if you were a 'nosey journalist' because it's obvious that you put a lot of effort into this piece. It was done very tastefully and I enjoyed the story very much. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading the rest of your Winds of Advent story _
Math Girl chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Really good, and really chilling set-up to the accident. I loved the detail on the noise and activity in the lobby, and John's complex personality. The fact that it ends where it does heightens the drama immensely. Thanks for an absorbing read!
Ariel D chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
You're welcome! This story is wonderful and was a pleasure to betaread. The tension and suspense are tangible as we wait for the boys to find out just exaxtly why it is their parents are late. Also, the piece is emotionally rich and an interesting look into John's character. Well done!
andrewjameswilliams chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Wow.

Great companion piece to The Winds of Advent. I liked the glimpse into the Tracy's past and the death of the boys mother.

I am enjoying both stories immensely. You know you could do a follow up to this up to the start of The Winds of Advent, just an idea you could consider if you want to.
Agent Five chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Dude. I love your glimpses into the Tracey past and the events and experiences that created the men they are. This is just as absorbing and your characters so wonderfully real. And the fact that I know what's coming makes it even more heart-rending. Fabulous.
AJ2951 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
this is me (formally known as thunderbirdgirl) love the story, are you going to continue? I hope so, poor boys
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 4/1/2005