Reviews for The Beginning of Something Different
sup chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
jyt
SilverShadowofEternity chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
love it.

It's so cute Artemis has a new friend.

Hope you update it.
Yoski chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
That was very nice! I hope you keep writing the next chapter!
Trakehner chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I like your story so far, but there are two things you should keep in mind. First, a city as huge as Calimshan would have many more survivors. After all that time searching the city it is likely he would have come across someone else. Also, the red dragon is dead, hinting that someone is still around to kill it. I doubt that the dragon would have been dumb enough to let a building fall on it, or otherwise die by some accident. Second, Entreri could not hope to dig out all of the houses in the city, and I seriously doubt he would care enough to try. I could see him wanting to help an innocent girl, but not the whole city. Plus, even if he did take the years of work to dig out the city, by the time he reached potential survivors they would have died from shock, exposure, thirst, etc.

On another subject, you've done a good job keeping Entreri in character. I was starting to worry that you made him too soft, but when he snapped at the woman I was reassured. Overall it’s a good idea and a great story. Keep up the good work!
Kitreilia chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Oh! Entreri taking care of a little girl? I would never have think he would ever do that. But that's really good. Please, update soon. I'm quite eager to know what's gonna happen.

Kitreilia
Help chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Update!
angry reviewer chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Are you gonna update any time soon?
non-existent chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
This is a cool story plz update sonn bcuz it is really interesting. . .
Misty's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Well Entreri is absolutely my favourite assassin, but I never thought of him as a caring character. This is very interesting and I'm looking forward to read the next chapter
Ashen Triskel chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
This is interesting... the famed assassin Artemis Entreri caught coddling a little girl. Lmao. What an image. Update soon!
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Artemis Entreri IS everyone's favorite assassin. This is nicely done. Keep writing.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
I'm just happy for a second chapter. It was very good and you seem to have captured Entreri well.
Ariel D chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Yay! I'm glad to see that you've updated this story. I really like Jasmal, and Individual is intriguing. I'm looking forward to chapter 3!
Andyno chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
i throughly enjoyed reading your story, or at leastm the 2 chapters you have done. Could you please email and drop me at least a hint at whats going to happen next? PLEEAASE!

p.s. I love you
YoginiGal chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
Interesting. Glad you updated. You might want to write longer paragraphs and sentences. The style seems just a tad bit choppy to me. I would ask for other people's opinions though and not take it just from me.

Continue writing and I look forward to the next chapter.

-YoginiGal