Reviews for The Switch
simpsonthrupp03 chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
i love the story!its now at the top af my list!:)
jaclynkaileigh chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
please finish! this is great so far! i know it's been a long time since this was written but the story is great!
AnimeLvr4ev chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
LUV BUT PLZY CHEEZY FINISH THE STORY the chapters are pretty good :D
Watersong chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
omg. amazing! ok. so this is probably the best fanfic ever. i dont really do fanfics so i respect uuuuuu! jeez. this personalities are right on track. this couldnt be any better if this came from the author herself.
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Are you serious, english isn't your first language ? That's awesome then , good job . One thing I think you need to work on is adding the endings onto words to make them plural or past-tense or something. If you want, I could beta for you and just edit those for each chapter.

I really like your plot , very unique I havent seen anything like it before , lol . Cant wait to see how it turns out
winry3ed chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK IT'S GETTING REALY GOOD!

*runs around in excetment* OOOOOFFFFFFF! *runs into a wall* ''help me''*twitches*
winry3ed chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
now i kno wat sweat drops means!ha! i like how mustang first gives them cake and then jst tells winry-ed she has a mission...tht smart ass...lol anyway cn't wait to read nxt chapter...*anxiously jumpping up abnd down*

!1

thank u...tht is all
winry3ed chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
ur funny however this chapter wasn't all tht funny though...well except ed poking winry's body ''again''lol ur kool i like the end wened escapes the cage now th's funny! one more thing wat does sweat drop mean?
winry3ed chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
WOME GODDESS! *down on knees moving arms up and down* i'mma bow to u cuz ur HALARIOUS! WINRY-ED POKING ED-WINRY'S BOOBS HALARIOUS!
11chiyochan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
lol! i could so imagine winry and ed poiting their fingers at each other XD that was funny! great so far, can't wait to read more *.* its good writing as well, considering english isn't your first language :D
Cheryl chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
this is realy good but i can't get onto this site (w. ciel-network. ) my computer won't let me. can you please type the rest on here? i love it so far. you did a good job, keep it up!
MurderKarp chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
funny!
PopTartAddict chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Awesome story! The link though I can't figure out but that's probably 'cause I'm dense. This is really creative! Please continue, because this is really good and it would be a shame of it didn't get they ideas are not coming, drink soda or something. Sleep on it, usually works, it might be just a writers block...although it looks like an afully long writer block! Again,this is REALLY good, there is the occasional wrong grammer and wrond spelling/wrong use of word. Keep going! Can't wait to read the next chapter!_
Sylis chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Not bad. I'm gonna enjoy reading the other chapters when I wake up tomorrow.
PurpleScythe chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
Keep up the good work, Kinda short this chapter, but I can understand you... 'XD having no ideas is a problem, but I think you'll be able to think something to continue, I'm not saying I didn't like, it was great! I still love this story. \o/