Reviews for Crime and Capabililty
pitbulllady chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
This is really turning out to be quite interesting! You've done an excellent job of keeping Buddy in character, though I have to wonder why, if he'd been caught, the authorities would let him go free up until the time of the trial, bail or no bail. It will certainly be interesting to see your "take" on him and Mirage(or better yet, MELODY's take on it).

As for the time era, Brad Bird has stated that it takes place in an "alternate universe of the 60's concept of the future", so in other words, it IS present day, as envisioned by people 40 years ago. That's why the cars still look 1960's, but there is modern technology, like CD players and cell phones, which most assuredly didn't exist in the '60's(and I'm old enough to remember 'em).

PitBull_Lady
Gremblin chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
very good work, from what I can tell you've got Syndrome's attitude down pat. very funny stuff so far. can't wait till the next chapter.
SirenFoxx chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
I must say out of all the Syndrome fanfics I've been reading, this is by far my favorite. You are a brilliant writer, and you've made this story so interesting. I'm addicted. Keep up the good work! And, thanks for considering the whole Mirage thing.
EclipseKlutz chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
lol-'k then. But I'll try not to babble anyways.

Alright-you have Syndrome compeletly in character and I admire and appreciate you for it. The connection with the Parrs is quite interesting here, makes the tale more intriguing. And although I truly don't care for the Syndrome/Mirage pairing, with the way you write I think you could pull it off if you are intending to supply details of their relationship. Interesting how he used her cousin's name, by the way-still thinks about her sometimes, I take it? That's a shot in the dark, but I hardly remember the parents of my friends from even three years ago, so... Yeah.

Anyways, update soon, 'k? Please? I'm very, very interested now.
nycShadow32 chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Cool! i like where this is going so far, update ASAP!
Vaude chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I agree with the previous reviewer in saying you didn't cover Syndy and Mirage's relationship enough, but I suppose you want to get straight to Melody.

Ah, a bit of nitpicking, isn't the movie set in an alternate universe in the mid 60's? Meaning Supers were in there Glory Days in the 50's, so Syndy would have gone to Highschool in the late 50's. Your story is set 1998. :)

Anywho, nice little chapter. Melody isn't a Mary Sue. All seems well...
EclipseKlutz chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Oh... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon, 'k? For the sake of my sanity... or what's left of it? Please? I love Syndrome, he rocks-and damn is he fun to write, but that's beside the point-you have him down, and that is something that is very good. Alright, done being a babbling idiot, so review soon, 'k?

Fred
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Fairwater? Eh... definitly no Fairwater out here in the Middle of Nowhere-only place in Ohio that's this nice that I'm aware of is along the coast of Lake Erie.

Anyways, interesting fic so far. You're definitly one of the best writers I've come across in the section so far, so major points for that. Alright, off to read the next chappy...
Ryou - slash - Bakura's Wench chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Oh, boy! *rubs hands together* I just can't wait until you put up another chapter! *wide grin* Plz make it soon. I just can't wait! :D

I'll review the next chapter if you do *baby face*

Keep the the good work :D
SirenFoxx chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
I'm really enjoying this story a lot. I actually kinda felt bad for Buddy :). I wish there was more that covered the relationship that Syndrome and Mirage have. Keep it up anyway!
King Bagor chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
It is ironic that I have just recently taken up reading fanfiction for The Incredibles when I have already started my own story. Perhaps that wasn't the best way to begin this review, as you may suspect that I am here to tell you that you've inadvertently copied someone's story or even mine. But that isn't the case at all.

Your story has a nice flow, is (in my honest opinion) wonderfully setup, and is definitely interesting (one of the most important things about a story, wouldn't you agree?). I've added you to my author alert list, and I hope to see more work from you in the near future.

- Ana
Freddy K chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Cutest thing I've ever read, and REALLY well written. Damn! I mean, come on, I'm jealous I didn't write it! Haha!

Glad you didn't Mary Sue either...hate that nasty stuff. Used to tolerate it...but man, we can write better than that can't we? let's write for a reason huh? YES! That's where you've proven yourself, you my friend, have lifted my spirits; given me a light in the darkness of the fanfic world.

Ahem. Anyway, good job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Vaude chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I'm intrigued. Not bad at grammar/spelling-wise considering it isn't beta'd. Continue!
SirenFoxx chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This story is awesome so far! Please don't end it here!
Gremblin chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
wicked story so far! I came on hoping to find a story solely about syndrome, and here you are! top of the list! and upon reading it, I thought SWEET! good going so far!

I was just thinking, it was an idea I had for a story about Syndrome, but as your already writing one, and I wouldn't want to waste an idea, how about giving Buddy some siblings? they never said whether he did or didn't have any in the movie (trust me, I've watched it about seventeen times in the last week, simply to watch the Syndrome parts) So why not? a younger sister or brother perhaps. Simply to throw a wrench in his works.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »