Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 11/18
I think that Naraku is misunderstood. And because of his harsh childhood or the way he was raised or that he may have been an orphan causes him to react to things such as love or happiness, joy, and many other human emotions with indifference. Most times he feels lonely because he sees people laughing with joy when they meet up with friends, or when they talk with family or a lover. He feels lonely. Unloved, unwanted and most cases wishes he was never born. He never felt love, happiness, or joy. He only felt hatred, anger, and jealousy. He is starting to know what it's like to be loved, and is falling in love with Kagome. He feels at ease, that he can be himself without having to hide most of his emotions. In some cases, there are some emotions that he just doesn't know how to react to. But when I first stared reading this, I had thought, what the hell and what are you thinking Kagome?! Yet I find that they make a great couple. Keep up the good work! I'd love to read more of your work in the near future!
iLoveMyMV chapter 1 . 8/30
2015, i have reread your fic.

SaiyaCat chapter 32 . 3/9
SaiyaCat chapter 30 . 3/9
So Good Please update Soon
Lyakan chapter 32 . 2/5
Oh please update this sometime. This is really nice. :) Though something tells me of what you're planning for the ending. Well only knowing if it's true is when it gets updated and ends. :3
Faery66 chapter 32 . 1/4
Hope to read more soon.

Guest chapter 32 . 12/24/2014
i wish you well and be healed
X.summergrey.X chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
I've enjoyed this story so much. there aren't a lot of good naraku/kagome pairings that I've found.
its been so, so long since an update that i'm worried. you speak of this mass in a lung and now after years, theres been no update. I wish very good things for you.
X.summergrey.X chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
oh this kanna is adorable. lol
Nathanel chapter 31 . 9/18/2014
Actually, if Kagura's heart is destroyed she'll die; she won't turn human.
Also, Naraku grows more powerful by absorbing creatures into himself. He could easily absorb Kagura's heart to regain her power or consume a handful of imps to strengthen himself.
Nanouchy chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Well, unlike the others I won't sugarcoat you just because you aren't part of this world anymore.

I didn't like your fanfiction, it was just smut overall plus unbelievable romance. Though you had an impeccable grasp of English and your writing style is fairly correct and good.

I hope you didn't suffer too much during your ill years...Just the fact that you kept your optimism and fighting willpower through battling a cancer is quite admirable. May you rest in peace, Girl in heaven !
Miyukino chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
I truly loved your story and am sad that it could not be completed. Youvwere fighting for your life when you were writing this story. Rest in peace.
HappyCookiie chapter 32 . 4/29/2014
Kilalita, I know that you won't read this but I just have to say that this was definitely one of the most beautiful, inspiring, heart-warming fanfics that I have read in a long time. You increased my love for the Naraku/Kagome pairing and I enjoyed reading this story so much. Now I can only imagine what the fates of the characters will be in the end and if Naraku and Kagome will accept that they are in love with one another and make it through. So hopefully when I grow old and and if I'm lucky make it into Heaven, I can find you and ask you to tell me the rest of this fantastic story. Until then, I look forward to it. R.I.P you talented
Vou chapter 32 . 4/5/2014

I know you won't read this yourself, but maybe you'll just know? Your battle with cancer was won, I think, simply because it was not the cancer that took you. Your writer's voice is beautiful and I can only fathom where you were going with this story; it's one of the best I've read in a long time.

Guest chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
I miss this story. I'm reading it. I'm so sad because a talent person like u didn't achieving everything life have to offer yet.. Omg I'm gonna cry T.T

I will continue to visit u once in a while and rereading this wonderful fic