Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
I sincerely hope that you are okay and that the rumors aren't true.
I never thought I would like Naraku or Kagome but yeah... I ship them.
Darknessdawns chapter 32 . 8/9
Its a shame this amazing story is unfinished. It is well written, interesting, and rather original. There are parts that are a bit ooc, but its understandable for the characters to act that way during that part of the story. There are a million other things I could say during this review. Most of them wishing for this story to be continued, though I hold no illusions of that happening. Several more things could be said about the struggles you went through while writing this. However I think I will just say I enjoyed this story and would recommend it even in its unfinished state. Though I highly recommend people read the unedited version on your mediaminer. Some of the best written, non violent, Nar/Kag citrus I have come across.
Omg I heard the author passed away. Please come back and tell me this is a misunderstanding. Omg this so sad. I'm so sad. Why is the world so unfair! Why do people have to suffer from cancer ;( ;( ;( wherever you are. I wish you a wonderful journey. This story and you will be miss
Omg I heard the author passed away. Please come back and tell me this is a understanding. Omg this so sad. I'm so sad. Why is the world so unfair! Why do people have to suffer from cancer ;( ;( ;(
obsidians chapter 15 . 3/4
I for one want to say that I read this many time and you write great romantic smut. I love your fan fiction and you words make me wish I could be religious when I say;A brilliant light went out when you left the sites and all other sites known to us. R.I.P. my dear
tinabug chapter 32 . 12/1/2015
oh goodness. I love this story. I really hope one day you will come back and finish it. Please say you might. This has gotten so good and has me on edge about seeing the end of it. This is hands down my favorite Naraku/Kagome fic. One- for its length and two- for its complexity and the awesome plot you have going with it.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
I think that Naraku is misunderstood. And because of his harsh childhood or the way he was raised or that he may have been an orphan causes him to react to things such as love or happiness, joy, and many other human emotions with indifference. Most times he feels lonely because he sees people laughing with joy when they meet up with friends, or when they talk with family or a lover. He feels lonely. Unloved, unwanted and most cases wishes he was never born. He never felt love, happiness, or joy. He only felt hatred, anger, and jealousy. He is starting to know what it's like to be loved, and is falling in love with Kagome. He feels at ease, that he can be himself without having to hide most of his emotions. In some cases, there are some emotions that he just doesn't know how to react to. But when I first stared reading this, I had thought, what the hell and what are you thinking Kagome?! Yet I find that they make a great couple. Keep up the good work! I'd love to read more of your work in the near future!
iLoveMyMV chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
2015, i have reread your fic.

SaiyaCat chapter 32 . 3/9/2015
SaiyaCat chapter 30 . 3/9/2015
So Good Please update Soon
Lyakan chapter 32 . 2/5/2015
Oh please update this sometime. This is really nice. :) Though something tells me of what you're planning for the ending. Well only knowing if it's true is when it gets updated and ends. :3
Faery66 chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
Hope to read more soon.

Guest chapter 32 . 12/24/2014
i wish you well and be healed
X.summergrey.X chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
I've enjoyed this story so much. there aren't a lot of good naraku/kagome pairings that I've found.
its been so, so long since an update that i'm worried. you speak of this mass in a lung and now after years, theres been no update. I wish very good things for you.