Reviews for His Own Eyes
MiningforDreams chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh gosh that was just the saddest most pathetic image of Ban I have ever seen.

"With Ginji dead, he could Jagan himself right into oblivion. He could Jagan himself to death. He didn’t care. No one did."

I can so see him trying to escape reality, not really even caring if using his jagan could kill him. That'd be the way he'd do it. No drama, just as long as he could fool himself into paradise before he goes.

Your characterization is amazing for you to have this much insight into a situation like this.

oh man, loved it.

I love all your stories :)
radishface chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
YUM.
1066716 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Wow. Just..wow. That was amazing, and sad, and so utterly gorgeous. I absolutely loved the ending; it's nice knowing that it'll all turn out okay. Thanks for writing such a pretty fic, and I hope you keep up the wonderful work!
Tres Elegante chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Woah, I really, really enjoyed this. Ah, it was so depressing in the middle, but then the end was good. I can relate. Sometimes I'll have these horrible dreams that seem so real, but then I wake up, and I'm still really shaken about it.

I love your writing, and I'm definitely going to check out your other stories.
frozenclover chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
...*tear*... so sad, i hope that was just a nightmare with ginji, ban's feelin that strongly though was amazinly written and that he would do that veyr believable. good story though *sniff*

-inky
shmeecherz chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I cried SO HARD! Oh my god...

I'm, like, a blubbering mess..(which does not happen too often) you are absolutly amazing.

the really weird thing is that I had a dream really similar to this last week except Ginji had really died and Ban killed himself to be with ginji, but whatever. I love this story _!
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
this was incredible..

self-denial..
Bored Kitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
OMG that was so sad ;_;... I really liked it but.. so sad ;_;
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Wow, I don't know what to think-has Ban escaped into the false reality of his dreams, or was Ginji dieing just a horrible nightmare? I'm hoping for the former, but the almost morbid, dark feel of this fic tells me it's the latter. Well, it's very good. Twisted, but good.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That's one heck of a nightmare. Well, either that or that was his last Jagan thingy. So... yeah.
high and down chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Beautiful. I love how you've left the end so open ...
Shuurei chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
*cries* I love this pairing and this fic too.
Prozacfairy chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Now that is sweet! All just a nightmare, poor Ban! :P
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Aw...so sweet...I LOVE IT!
A7xLvR chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Holy crap! That was so dramatic!*sobs*

Ginji dead...*twitch*...Ban insane...*twitch*..

This storie gonna make me a nervous wreck!

lol-jk!

It was dramatic...made me want to cry...good work