Reviews for My Living Proof
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Cute.

x Kirstie x
cerasi1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Running about in the rain in their animal forms, that was the most beautiful imagery I have... read in a long time. Really, it's powerful.

cw
Remus Is Mine chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Hey! Your story is so sweet! I love Sirius/Remus fics! This one is so romantic and sweet! I love love love it! Thank you for writing it! If you have any reccommendations for some really good Remus/Sirius fics tell me pwease!
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
So cool.
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
very cute quite poetic

btw ive been reviewing nearly all ur fics cuz they're so good im workin my way thru em! would u read mine n review? its a WIP though.

rita x
AmandaMarsters chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Ok story. I didn't really understand it, but I still liked the fact that it was Remi/Siri!
Ana Rita chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
It's simply beautiful. A great piece, wonderfully written. Beautiful.
Pedagogue chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Aw, sweet.
Danny Bailey chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
"dreaming of nuts" .hm. lol This was a sweet, post-Valentines's Day, pick me up. I always love Remus/Sirius!
Val Mora chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Oh... wow. This is so... gorgeous. Amazing. Stunning. Breathtaking... Don't have a powerful enough word to describe it. I just can't get enough of this piece... can't say more than that, because I don't have the words to.
Juliane chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
YESSSS! ::does victory dance because her puppies are together and happy and in love:: Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Paddy and Moony! Paddy and Moony!

::stops ridiculous victory dance to catch her breath:: Okay...I'm better now...just trying to recover from your beautiful story...it was so touching, so very eloquent. A toast to the puppies!
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
You know...I just never think of this little pairing till I read one of your Slash fics. Intriguing! Also, very good inspirational beggingn. I've often wondered how I can turn that into a songfics but i guess you did it for me! .b
maddy-kun chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
;_; soo pretty! downright beautiful! aww...Remy...
Kusari Etc chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Ok, it is official. The sacchrinity of this ficlet gave me diabetes. Lords, that was beautiful. The way you expressed love nearly incoherently and in his direct words; it made my heart ache. You are a master and I bow at your feet.