Reviews for Musings
bobalina chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Nice. I especially liked Pip's. It seemed...very...realistic. I think I just like Pip. He's a cool dude. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Omega Z chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
and there ya' go, you have just hit the nail on the head of why I'm late with my next chapter! School! And Boy Scouts! And marching band! And School! Oy with the poodles already!

oh and uh...good chapter! _
Omega Z chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
I think you may have captured the essence of Pip with this...heheh...boobs...
Omega Z chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
Dear Kitsunia,

yeah...same as before: absolutely spectacular...(in case you haven't noticed, Z is running out of poeticness right now)

(blarg...so lazy...)
Omega Z chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
My Dear Kitsunia,

This is a wonderful illustration of the Major's insanity and obsession with war. I love the whole concept of the chapter itself as well. Using his own quotes and showing his thoughts on them is shear genius. I applaud your work.

By the way, The Orphan of Hellsing's next chapter is en route and ready for action!

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

Sincerely,

Verdot chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
That's wasn't really perverted. Just like a guy, really. Nice.

P.S. If you could do Yumiko, I'd be in your debt. _
Verdot chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
Aw. Just feel bad for Seras sometimes. Terrible.

Verdot chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
After all, as that swine Maxwell so dearly pointed out, he was insane, wasn’t he?

I love that line.

Verdot chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Oy, been out of he loop in his fandom. Hadn't noticed you'd written me another. Silly me.

I like how crazy he is. Just off the handle. Nice work.

PRoyalAngel chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
Wow. Ur writing on Ceres is a work of art.
me chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Could you do Pip? I think it would be interesting to get inside that perverted little mind of his.
LydiaColbat chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
plz can u write one about seres , and u chose the pairin
Anguloce chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
This is fascinating.
Omega Z chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
Dear Kitsunia,

For the first time in my entire life, I am struck utterly...speechless. Wow.

Sincerely,

Andersonfanandadmirer chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
Wonderful little ficlets but I would suggest doing someone from Millenium like the Captain.