Reviews for Between
Val Mora chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Aww... *huggles plushies of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon* This is a beautiful illustration of the truism "you don't know what you have until you've lost it." I love this - you ended it perfectly, you did the perspective perfectly, everything. Amazing, touching, profound job. You're so talented!
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
*snif, sob* WAAAAAAAAAH! More soppy Q/O! I love it but KAMI it makes me cry! *grabs a box of tissues* I love your writing! *snif* GROUP HUG!
Rhea chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Bittersweet, and with such an "awwww!" inspiring ending!
Jemariel chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Beautiful...f*cking beautiful, Amy! Lovely ending, an ending that leaves you grinning. See? ::points to grinning face:: You write excellent Obi/Qui slash, posotivly some of the best emotional slash I've read here. I many people write fanfiction of fanfiction? _
SUSISKYWALKER chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Sugar Orion chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
~Grins~ left me smiling. Good stuff.
Katharine chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Qui Gon, master of the moment, doesn't seem like the type to take the future for granted, or waste a chance to say I love you.
Arizona chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Beautiful. Pure poetry. *s*
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Even though its slash, something i normally don't read, i still like it. It shows how much they care about each other.
Erjika Tevkana chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
WAHHH! _ That was so sweet! very beautiful, m'dear! }-
Catnip chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Amy, your stories are priceless! I love them as much as I love seeing Obi and Qui in each other's arms.