Reviews for I'll Bring you to Life
PrincesaKory chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Gostei... Amei... É tudo de bom essa fic...
Luna moon midnight chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
its good
twinkle chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
ONE WORD BEAUTIFUL
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Ok I like how you put part of the Home Is Where The Heart Is story there in Red X's Prov. Anyways I do HATE hilary duff very much -I lowercase her name intently- but I'm afriad I can't join, but I will say, you've spread your point.
SamCram2121 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
oh thats scandol shes mean lol
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
*cries* You know what... I don't like you... half of your stuff makes me cry and it's not right!

Great story though, not use to reading from Red-X's pov. I liked it. Keep it up.
smart one chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
creepy yet awsome.
WoofBlackHayate chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
YAY! I love that song! The author linkinparkh2over introduced me to both the song and the story...(you know her love for Chester)...*adds story to favorites* OK, I'll be sure to read more of your stuffs!

~WBH
ROBSTAR 4 EVER chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
HEY ITS ME AGAIN. YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME. I READ THE OTHER ONE AND IT IS AWESOME. THOUGH IN THE NEXT STORY U WRITE RED X SHOULD RAPE HER BUT NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER. THEN ROBIN SHOULD KICK HIS ASS!
linkinparkh2over chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
HIHI!

gr8 fic...i luv it...and im obsessed with chester, so this was perfect 4 me. u got the pairing rite, u used my fav. song, and i luv it! i was gonna do a song fic 2 this, 2...is that ok? its not anything like urs...i promise...anywho, u r now on my fav. authors list!

bye!
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wow, you did I really googd job! I love it!
Blaze-LoganLover chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Awesome. Thats all I can say. Great job bree bree. I just submitted ch. 10 of Collosus's Love. It's got some violence. I hope you read it. N E way enough of my story that was such a great story lil rikku. I loved it. That was so cool. N E way's I better go. I love ya. Miss u too. See u at school. Bye.

Love Blazie
Moonlady9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
wow! great fic LOVE IT! keep writing.

love Josy
Jadedea chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I loved it! Great story! Oh and please update Home is Where The Heart Is I love that story too!