Reviews for A Weakness We Share
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow, that was really good! Bitter-sweet, I could really understand how Mirage was feeling :)
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 1/21/2007

Good. Hot. Great background.

I could've used more smut, I mean, how sad is it that this is the only story labelled a Syn and Mir 'smut' in the search engine? I'm really needing S/M smut right now, and hey, I really dug this a lot even though it makes me want more.

(it's late, I'm rambling, I'd better go.)
Sadoko chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
A story proud in its Form. Well in Structure, refined in realism, absolutely radiant in environment and excellent for the thoughts. The history of her finding her route in the life she takes was purely INCREDIBLE! YOU ARE A WRITER WHO SHOULD CLAIM A GOLD MINE!
ICRepresentative chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I like this. Very nice. Definately what was going through Mirage's head, I think. You captured it very well.

And I'm pretty sire that if this was a real-life movie, not made by Disney, they would use all of this :P

Nice work!
Darkness Shadow of Hatred chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
woah...damn...go Mirage! anyway..keep up the great work!
gfoyle chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I really enjoyed this short story. Was a little to mature in parts, but overall I really liked the angle you took on a secondary characters motivations
Madam Octa chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
You know, there's very few people who can actually write M/F sex/sexyness for some odd reason. And you are DEFINITELY one of them!

This is amazing! Not too sweet, not too bitter- this fic is the perfect example of "bittersweet-ness".

I. Adore. You.
Freddy K chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
wow...that was hella good. I like to see someone analysing people, situations. It not only makes me see you as a higher writer and thinker, but it really opens my own mind up to, I like how you expanded on that scene from the movie. Mirage, next to Syndrome (I really have a thing for him) is easily one of my favorites in the movie. Smart, and just damn cool.
Ryou - slash - Bakura's Wench chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This has got to be one of the deepest POVs I've ever read. These are the kind of thoughts I've been looking for, especially this one, and I LOVED it! :D This fic was just perfect for me. Keep up the good work :D