Reviews for Fruit Cookies
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
lol dude, I was so confused lol until you put your a/n, then Im like "oh" lol nice.
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw, this is really cute! And I laughed so hard at the " lesson of the story" part! XD
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
You've done a wonderful job of turning a mundane event (Anzu bringing homemade cookies to school) into an excellent tool for exploring the characters. Each character is portrayed accurately, from Yuugi's insistence on being friendly towards Kaiba to Ryou's mysteriousness and over-politeness. I really like what you did with Otogi, too. Fantastic work!
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
aw, that was really cute! haha, love the interactions and reactions (and lack there-of on Seto's part), they were all very darling and all very in character XD
FireKai chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Good fic. I liked the way it was written, mostly in Anzu's point of view.
Diet Soda chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
As much as I'd love to see Anzu get pushed away and reduced to nothing but that side character she really is, it doesn't hurt to see her play such a major role in a story. I don't HATE Anzu but she doesn't make it into my list of favorite characters. She's just there. But seeing her play a big role (even if it is just handing out cookies to her friends) in a story is something that brings out a satisfied smile on my face.

Thanks for sticking Anzu in a big role and writing it NICELY and NON in a typical "I HATE ANZU" way. :D

Oh yeah. I like how Joey suddenly decides for himself that Kaiba's lunch was his since he got impatient. That was cute :P
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
AW! Its so short... and... mushy, and... fluffy and warm... I sound like I'm talking about a Teddy Bear, don't I? Still, this is beautiful!
adele4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I love Anzu’s conclusion to that scene. And the scene itself, of course. Her description of all her friends is perfect as well (And again, you made Mokuba play matchmaker... sort of...)
RainOwl chapter 1 . 4/16/2005

AndyJune chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
One word: CUTE!
Authoress formerly knownas Liz chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Joey is funny _ Food is good and Anzu should bring cookies to school more often hehe _~
anaraz chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
kireira chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Very amusing story, every detail of it D
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Your final author's note was so funny. But that humour aside, I loved the mood of this story. Oddly suspenseful. And Anzu's perspectives of her various friends were really neat too. (I admit, I'm slightly biased. Anzu kicks ass- I love reading about her! It's especially cute when she's dating Yugi. Just because. Yugi's cute too. )

This was a fun read; great job- I love your writing style as always. It's from the third person but it makes you feel as if you were watching the whole thing!

Oh, and - in my review for "Handful of Sugar Bunnies" I forgot to add how much I liked Kemo's general presence in the second bit. You know, stoic, loyal, all that good stuff. !