Reviews for Understandings
bffimagine chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
... Gojyo has interesting ways of weaving words .
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow, that was pretty damned intense! Yet sadly, so incredibly true. Loved it!
thekatgrl chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I liked this alot... but it feels like it's begging for continuation (nudge nudge wink wink).
alkdsj chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Lovely. I enjoyed this piece, brought me to tears. Maybe I am just moody today, but it honestly did. Keep up the good work.
alkdsj chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
prplanimefreak17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
damn...you make me wanna start creative writing, kathleen. oh, and i love the "language" you use, something im sure you'd never say in public, but perfectly suitable for this character, which brings me to my critique. *fanfare* I think the the thing i love the most about your style of writing in this fanfic, is how real the character seems. I don't konw saiyuki very well, even though from what i do know, Goyjo's definitely a badass. From this fanfic, the character practically leaps off the paper; it's just brimming with attitude, personality, and life. I can only commend you even more, cuz you're really nothing like this character, but you've managed to write perfectly as if you were one. I mean, disillusioned views, sarcasm, and cynicism is rolled perfectly into one, and yet somehow manages to still slip in that one silver of of hop. oh, and thanks for not blathering on and on about how beautiful love is; i've got nothing against it, but when everyone does it...bleh. god, when i read that description of love...*shiver*. that was really something. the emotion, everything...farkle it all, you write marvelously. WRITE MORE! and yes, i'll review all of them. alrighty, im getting sleepy now, so im stoppin now. In case it isn't clear, I absolutely love this piece and bow down before your literary skills. *Bows and pomptly startw sleeping* Z...night...write...more...please...
Katie chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
EXTREMELY (excrutiatingly..hehe) well-written. i liked all the explitives. haha but only when it's late at night, right? and there was some...um...*why was he in love with his roommate?*
Boniface chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
oy, anonymous swashbuckler soon to take a moustached lover... muahahahahaha. just as angsty as u promised. heehee. u kno what u should do next? an artemis-briar crossover fluff. won't turn up my nose at smut either ;) GODDAMMIT KATHLEEN U'VE TURNED ME INTO A YAOI HUNTER! I BLAME YOU! o! o! even better! napoleon and wellington! u kno u want to! the references made in that history movie are simply irresistable. or maybe it's just me. but who cares? we want!

... do it...
buzzEb chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
i LOVE it! so great!

i do love: I’m sacking a different girl in the sheets every night. You’re welcome to come join us.

LOL! write more babe, you rock!