Reviews for Don't Call Me Daddy
Emcnary chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Alright, in between trying to organize my ideas, time-line, and wait for my laptop to function properly I decided to kill some time reading during my exercise time:). This is a very enjoyable story so far. I love that Snape is kept in character even while having a happy life with a wife. And I love the Elora Danon reference. I've probably watched that movie a hundred times in my life!
sweetandsimple1 chapter 18 . 4/26/2016
"Don't Call Me Daddy" is such a cute and sweet fic — in some ways, the sequel is better than the original. Although it doesn't have as much "meat" to it as its predecessor did, it has a warm and friendly feel to it, and even made me laugh out loud from time to time. It's definitely the best "Characters-Have-A-Baby" fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
HA! I loved this chapter, espescially the Legolas cameo :p "Orlando" indeed..
AudreyLovesRemus chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
Kerichi!
As you know (hopefully) I've been reading and loving your work for years, and have read Simply Irresistible a couple of times, but somehow it's taken until now to read this fic.
I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I still read and reread your stories. Also, your Draco is my absolute favorite interpretation of Draco EVER.
So, how excited are you for a Fantastic Beasts film? Crazy news! But Jo always said she wanted to do more in the wizarding world. I couldn't be happier!

-Audrey
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
haha only sev would order his baby to move! i love how he talks to the baby!
Stine chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
Oh, I like :)
reesessweetie chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
i love the way snape is with his son.. and with lorelai. they're soo cute together!
reesessweetie chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
love that draco was in this story! and he seems to be doing realy well for himself.
reesessweetie chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
wow. i never thought i would enjoy a fic where the main character is an original character, but i do! i LOVE this story soo soo much! it's soo cute, how endearing their family is. how happy they are. they have a really great family in the other hogwarts professors.
Sailor Dreamer95 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Loved this chapter! It was so cute! I especially loved the part where Snape and Lorelei were talking about miracles. It made me think of a song that would be so perfect for that part. Its called 'God Gave Me You' by Blake Shelton. I also loved Snape comforting Lorelei after wha tose jerks sad about her. Made me wish I had a guy like that!
Tara R.A. Boomdiay chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Okay, I liked your story before I got to this chapter. You're extremely creative, and I've enjoyed many of your other stories as well. After I read this chapter, I not only liked this story, I loved this story. I think that I almost died laughing when you introduced "Orlando of the Woodland Realm." I am a die-hard LOTR fan, and this chapter really made my day. I also enjoyed your use of 'Gimli' in one of the earlier chapters. Seriously, you're amazing!
librarywitch chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
If only Sev's life had turned out this good. Loved the tale. Thanks for sharing.
librarywitch chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
No need to imagine what Orlando looked like. Nothing like a five hundered year old elf to get the blood flowing! Love it
librarywitch chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
OMG! As soon as I read Elora's name, I was shouting Willow! The dogs thought I had lost my mind (again!) You are awesome!
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
I absolutley love this story! I love Severus as a dad! It was well written and intriguing, I love the subplots in each chapter! Good work and God Bless!