Reviews for Waiting for you
iivogelchen chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
Gott. This made me cry so much. Glad it was a happy ending. I loved this so much. Still can't stop crying. I haven't seen this series in a while, and randomly thought about it. Glad i was able to find this story.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
Yay, I seriously thought you took this story down. I'm so glad you didn't. I love it. I was searching for it and I was extremely upset because I couldn't find it. I still love it, though I wish you would have added Kantarou's death and reincarnation(?), Finding Haruka again and a happy ending, but I still like the way its written and I have no complaints... _
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
I only just watched episode 1-10 of tactics yesterday and immedieatly i feel in love with it. I'm in love with you story too. You brought such passion into it, i feel like I've been watching it forever... Thank You and great job!
KitsuneDango chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
"Haruka, let's create some happy memories…" Kantaro said, out of the blue, cutting off Haruka's speech. "I want to live a happy life until my last breath," he added, sounding extremely serious for once. There was no fear of his death visible on his face. "I do not want to regret anything…"

AFTER I READ THIS I BURST OUT CRYING.
KitsuneDango chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
THIS CHAPTER HAD ME CRYING!
BeyondMyReach chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
Aww...
I love this fanfic and how you ended it
Tiashe Silverfox chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
Man, this stroy really made my eyes watery.(sniff)

Thanks for not letting Kantaro went away to heaven. This a very sad and interesting story.

And you did great job at doing a it up, expecting more wonderful story from you, buddy.
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 16 . 2/5/2009
Aw i love the story_
Mimmy700 chapter 16 . 8/19/2008
Wahh! Nice and very touching. I almost cried like 3 times. I like it very much, you should make a sequel to this. Unless you've already have. I'll go check. But very nice job on this.
AidenLee chapter 16 . 6/9/2008
Definitely one of the best Tactics fic..

Get yourself a good handkerchief or a roll of tissue paper before reading it. Prepare yourself on the fleeting emotions you'll encounter in this fic. Save reading the story during holidays or vacation when you have enough free time to absorb the events in the fiction. It is too beautiful that would take you hours before you can set your mind out of it. You don't want being distracted on your work or studies, don't you?

This is something that plunges right through your bones.
aisu-sakura chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
That was the best story I've read! EVER!

aisu-sakura :)
Jaricchi chapter 16 . 4/27/2008
ohfcksht that was way too immensely awesome! TOO AWESoME that i will be forever in your debt to be forever more grateful!

thank you for the spine thrilling story!

-Twin-kun

ps.:Twin-shan says hi!
SafirePhoenix chapter 16 . 4/21/2008
please please please write something about his reincarnation! even if it's just a drabble!
KarineNachigeru chapter 16 . 10/30/2007
This was such a great story.

Though you did have quite a few grammatical errors.

Also, I'm curious as to whether or not you'd make a sequel?
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 16 . 10/17/2007