Reviews for Only True Feelings
16palindrome18 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
first off hermione cant just go off running and imediatly want to hang herself just for letting that slip. what happened to the avada curse. she should be feeling confused and alone probably in an empty corridor crying her eyes out with moaning myrtle just taunting her to that then havinghermione breaking into hysteric sobs after she would seem jumpy and slightly vacant running from the mention of remus then add some spice of harry overhearing one of their conversations.

OKAY?

now beside that last bit in chapter three i hope you write more soon and take into consideration of what i wrote

its been a while since you updated so please hurry ohh and plaese tell me if you decide to use my idea

plaese and thank you

-angeolyn
Nessie's bff chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
awsome! UPDATE! please!
Cassie-D1 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
great story, Update soon
Kyy chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
I think it's been more then a month...Update already xD
spellboundbymr.16 chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
PLEASE REVIEW!
remus01gurl chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
WOW! THAT WAS SOO FREAKING GREAT! LOL... HOLY BONKERS YOU ARE GREAT AT WRITING.. PLZ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I CANT WAIT TO READ CH. 4! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
MelyssaBlack chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
aww! You must update soon! That was brillant! I love it. It is a lot more lighthearted than your other stor- but yet it is still deep and emotional...I admire you in many ways!

You have sparked my love for RL/HG and I will now go work on MG2, if only you and Mandy would hurry up and tell me which one! lol
MelyssaBlack chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
NO! I wanted it to happen! I needed it to happen!

*runs to next chapter*
MelyssaBlack chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I LOVE this story- Remus is soo cute! You are such a great writer Jackie- can I rub your head for your talent?

MoonysGirl
Lovers-of-Darkness chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
I love this story! Please write more!
TrinityDD chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Nice one. I really hope they can work things out without getting Remus sacked or Hermione kicked out.

BTW, it's very refreshing to read Hr/Remus stories that don't involve a time-turner.

Can't wait for an update. :)
TrinityDD chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Arghh.. Remus and his Noble Act. It killed me in HBP. Grr...

I loved how you handled the whole problem with Ron. :)
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
"Just tell him, she thought, Remus-I mean Professor Lupin won’t judge me. He’s too nice and considerate…and intelligent, and sweet, and good looking with his hair falling lightly over his eyebrows…"

Hahahahahah! Poor Hermione, of course Lupin is teh SexGod: very hard to resist.

I loved the chapter. :)
heidifrancoskywalker chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
please update soon! great story!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 3 . 6/11/2005