Reviews for Dracula and Lara
Ethlena chapter 29 . 6/15/2006
This was a wonderful chapter I'm so glad they've finally worked things out to this degree. This chapter has made me laugh and say aw many times so thank you. Please keep up your beautiful descriptons, good grammar, standard of spelling and wonderful story writting and please update soon.

- Ethlena
Ron's Sweetie chapter 29 . 6/15/2006
Great new chapter. Wow I love it.
Chelsea Hollidge chapter 28 . 6/14/2006
I loved this chapter!Its so awesome how they finally connect! UPDATE PWEAS!
Nin chapter 28 . 6/11/2006
OMG! please update. I'm not kidding, I will hurt someone if you don't. I will have a mental breakdown and have to be committed. Okay? This story is fabulous, best of all the other fics. You should win an award or something. But please stop torturing your loyal fans with the unbearable suspence and get the next chapter up. Or ten if you want to.
Rooscha chapter 28 . 6/10/2006
I'm so glad that they finally solved (some) of their problems. now, solve mine. post more soon!
Naama chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
great chapter. But why did dracula get so angry?
BW-girl chapter 28 . 6/1/2006
Did Lara really mean it? I really don't understand Dracula. :(

Thanks for updating!
V chapter 28 . 5/30/2006
I love this!Update soon!
Larael chapter 28 . 5/30/2006
*deep breath*

Wow... wow... wow! That chapter was absolutely amazing, and... oh, what's the word... satisfying! I was so happy to see that Lara finally realised her feelings toward Dracula, and that he has became somewhat more gentle and kind. I think this story is taking a turn for the better. I'm very excited to see what other events the following chapters will unfold.

Keep those chapters coming! :)

Katie Van Helsing chapter 28 . 5/29/2006
AW! Perfect! :d It's so beautiful! :D Now they truely love each other.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 28 . 5/28/2006
wow another great chapter wow. Keep going with tit please?
Ron's Sweetie chapter 27 . 5/28/2006
Great new wow . Ilove it. You are a great writer.
Princess Airiana chapter 28 . 5/28/2006
He's starting to improve on his behavior towards her. That's really good. It's means he's FINALLY starting to change. Much improvement. Very good!
Fortune Zyne chapter 28 . 5/28/2006
So, how long befor einfants are born from their unions! ;)
Rodidor chapter 28 . 5/28/2006