Reviews for Dracula and Lara
shadowsteed chapter 38 . 11/18/2012
Wow! You actually updated. I'm shocked, but so happy. :-)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 38 . 11/18/2012
Wow great new chapter i love you're story
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Van Helsing happens to be one of my favorite movies of all time so I'm really digging this story! :)
caitlyn chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Why did Count Dracula take Lara near his coffin?
caitlyn chapter 37 . 10/31/2012
When will you be posting more of this story? What happens
with Count Dracula and Lara?
caitlyn chapter 37 . 10/31/2012
What happens next?
Randixoxo chapter 37 . 3/28/2012
LOVE IT!1 3333333333333333
Parisian Cherie chapter 37 . 1/9/2012
Dear Draculaluvsamy,

I have read this story from 12am to 4am. I love this story. Oh please continue. This is a wonderful story. I would have gone to bed if I wasn't so captured by the two main characters. Please continue. Is there anything I can do that would make you continue. I can help if you need it. I can write so many detail reviews for all the chapters you have done. Please continue this story.

Love,

Parisian Cherie
Freydris chapter 37 . 11/17/2011
Gah! Stupid Dracula! How dare he cheat on Lara!(And he even convinces himself he doesn't.) It doesn't matter if he's a sex addict. There's always LARA! And if he really does love her, he should wait patiently and wouldn't even think of hurting her! If Dracula can only be killed...-sigh-. Oh well,I simply love this chapter and I'd like you to know, I just love this story! I wonder what would happen next if Lara did see Dracula, and she'd be mad and angry and more drama and stuff! I think in the end, you should let her die. You see, Dracula is an evil monster who sucks blood out of people to live, and so do his kin. If Lara dies, he will realize how he really LOVES her and she in return struggles to tell him about her feelings. I wonder if she said "I love you" to him already. Did she? Cause if she didn't the three words would be one of the best things she could say. This is only a tip or suggestion, so it would be fine if you ignore this. You have a great talent in writing and it'd be great if you use it to your advantage. Hundreds of readers love "Dracula and Lara", and if you continue your outstanding work, it can reach to thousands. Keep writing, cause if you do, it'll only lead to the best.
animedancin13 chapter 37 . 3/28/2011
I love your story. I'm quite the Dracula fan especially Van Helsing's Dracula. I wonder though are you going to continue this story? I hope you do. I'm hooked and would love to see an ending to this cliffhanger you have. XD
kendrat199 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
BUT SHE'S ONLY 14! HE'S PURE EVIL. He can take me without a fight! I'm kidding of course, slightly. Run little girl.

kendrat199 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
It really doesn't help to have dark classical music playing while reading this. I can just imagine how scared she must be, and how scared I am just thinking about how scared she is!

My heart rate increased just now!

kendrat199 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
How could Vlad not like Aleera? She was the prettiest out of all three! Verona was just there, a bit too stony, and Marishka died rather quick! Now Aleera was cunning! Why would he wish her to be his bride and not want to mate with her? I don't get it.

And I can just imagine a little goblin-like creature being cuddled by Dracula.

kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hell yes! Richard Roxbourgh is georgous! I was crossing my fingers that he would have lived during the tussle with Gabriel, but no that lycanthrope had to shatter my dreams. Fortunately, Dracula can never die.

DFsams321356 chapter 37 . 6/17/2008
Please, Please, Please Update soon. I love this story.
315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »