Reviews for Dracula and Lara
caitlyn chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Why did Count Dracula put Lara Inside his coffin?
Miss Vampire90 chapter 38 . 11/22/2012
Dracula tell Marishka, Aleera and Verona to get out and
leave Count Dracula alone? I think Lara might wake up with a
baby Inside her.
WallaWalla-K25 chapter 38 . 11/20/2012
Oh my goodness I wanna know what happens next so bad! Just started reading this story a week ago and I really like it :) I hope you continue writing and update soon!
pheobep3 chapter 38 . 11/20/2012
noivocaine chapter 38 . 11/18/2012
Awesome Hope you update again soon!
shadowsteed chapter 38 . 11/18/2012
Wow! You actually updated. I'm shocked, but so happy. :-)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 38 . 11/18/2012
Wow great new chapter i love you're story
XContentxUnderxPressureX chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Van Helsing happens to be one of my favorite movies of all time so I'm really digging this story! :)
caitlyn chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Why did Count Dracula take Lara near his coffin?
caitlyn chapter 37 . 10/31/2012
When will you be posting more of this story? What happens
with Count Dracula and Lara?
caitlyn chapter 37 . 10/31/2012
What happens next?
Randixoxo chapter 37 . 3/28/2012
LOVE IT!1 3333333333333333
Parisian Cherie chapter 37 . 1/9/2012
Dear Draculaluvsamy,

I have read this story from 12am to 4am. I love this story. Oh please continue. This is a wonderful story. I would have gone to bed if I wasn't so captured by the two main characters. Please continue. Is there anything I can do that would make you continue. I can help if you need it. I can write so many detail reviews for all the chapters you have done. Please continue this story.

Parisian Cherie
Freydris chapter 37 . 11/17/2011
Gah! Stupid Dracula! How dare he cheat on Lara!(And he even convinces himself he doesn't.) It doesn't matter if he's a sex addict. There's always LARA! And if he really does love her, he should wait patiently and wouldn't even think of hurting her! If Dracula can only be killed...-sigh-. Oh well,I simply love this chapter and I'd like you to know, I just love this story! I wonder what would happen next if Lara did see Dracula, and she'd be mad and angry and more drama and stuff! I think in the end, you should let her die. You see, Dracula is an evil monster who sucks blood out of people to live, and so do his kin. If Lara dies, he will realize how he really LOVES her and she in return struggles to tell him about her feelings. I wonder if she said "I love you" to him already. Did she? Cause if she didn't the three words would be one of the best things she could say. This is only a tip or suggestion, so it would be fine if you ignore this. You have a great talent in writing and it'd be great if you use it to your advantage. Hundreds of readers love "Dracula and Lara", and if you continue your outstanding work, it can reach to thousands. Keep writing, cause if you do, it'll only lead to the best.
321 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »